• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Happy2

Legend Member
Not that I want a warning button But thats not available to me Aitch Pee
Its a plot by His XLNC I'm sure

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I don't think I can see it any more either. I can Unfollow or Ignore you but not warn you. :punch:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ok sold, XLNC. I'd take half a dozen Bex's and lock the room for the rest of the week.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Is it possible to download photos from a i-phone to my computer without using iclouds? is the question

I need help from the forum army. Jason our IT guru is having his 4 hour sleep for the day and i need to download photos i took of a new Darwin lady on my i phone last night to finalize her Langtrees.com profile.

Recently I changed to a i phone 6 and was too lazy to learn any of the settings, and have not used my i-phone password which must of changed from the 5 to the 6.
I have these nice photo's that i need to snip them upload to the ladies site so she can start making some $$$$. Three of us have been trying to get the photos from my phone, or from one of my work phones onto my computer so i can snip them and load them. We are baffled. We did try to email them but my internal server is not allowing it for some reason.

Is it possible to download photos from a i-phone to my computer without using iclouds? is the question.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Have you got the usb charger cord that you can plug it in and take it from the phone directly?

funflyer

Foundation Member
image.jpg With photos I take I just edit them, crop etc, in the phone and post from phone no need to go through the computer. Like this one above.

Ian IT

Gold Member
You can download photos from your iphone to your computer via usb connected to your computer or you can send the photos as a email attachment and access the photos by opening the email on your computer.
Or just edit the photos on your phone and upload to langtrees.com.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Get the photo and email them to yourself at work then upload to site from there

T

Tania Admin

So I'm off to Darwin on Sunday to work with Mary-Anne on the Darwin sub forum and the Forum overall.

I'm scared of flying but need to toughen up lol

Looking forward to meeting the Darwin crew and being more focussed on the Forum again.

See you all up there Sunday :)

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
I will be there too, Looking forward to finally being able to put faces to names :)
it will be a good learning experience BUT i've been told its extremely hot and humid at the moment,, eeekkk

T

Tania Admin

I will be there too, Looking forward to finally being able to put faces to names :)
it will be a good learning experience BUT i've been told its extremely hot and humid at the moment,, eeekkk
From what I've heard it's hot and humid all year. 2 words: Cotton & Air conditioning (ok,ok 3 words, 4 if being technical lol)
It is always interesting to meet the person to the profile. I've met quite a few over the last few years and on occasion they have been so different to my mental picture. I look forward to meeting you :)

T

Tamara

From what I've heard it's hot and humid all year. 2 words: Cotton & Air conditioning (ok,ok 3 words, 4 if being technical lol)
It is always interesting to meet the person to the profile. I've met quite a few over the last few years and on occasion they have been so different to my mental picture. I look forward to meeting you :)
Hi Tania
Just to let you guys know it's a bit humid at the moment but still nice! Us locals are enjoying it lol. Oh and we get cold in the Dry season it gets down to under 20 then brrrrrrr:cold::cold::cold:

xxx Tamara

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
So I'm off to Darwin on Sunday to work with Mary-Anne on the Darwin sub forum and the Forum overall.

I'm scared of flying but need to toughen up lol

Looking forward to meeting the Darwin crew and being more focussed on the Forum again.

See you all up there Sunday :)
lucky you Tania :) i have never flown any where as yet so i am not sure if i be scared or not :) :)

T

Tania Admin

Hi Tania
Just to let you guys know it's a bit humid at the moment but still nice! Us locals are enjoying it lol. Oh and we get cold in the Dry season it gets down to under 20 then brrrrrrr:cold::cold::cold:

xxx Tamara
Not funny!
In winter, at night, where I live, we've had -6. This winter hasn't been so harsh, we only had 3 mornings where the bird bath was frozen and an inch of ice in the dogs water bucket..
It's warm nights that do my head in. I can't sleep when it's above 8 and I always have my window open and the fan on all year.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Very, but it will get worse soon :p

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Oh
It is not that bad, the eastern part of Civic after midnight on pension day maybe ?
Or near the rehab clinic at Ainsle.

I lived near Glebe Park, now that park after dark is dangerous, considering its right next to Glebe Residences with penthouses worth close to 2 million...

The toilet block in that park is a gay beat at night so be warned.. LOL