• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
If that doesn't work, call your provider and they will change it at their end..

T

Tamara

Thank you guys it seems to have worked. xox

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobalong

Gold Member
Hi Amin Talkinsex you still have not answered my request I do not understand why you are saying DCM is closed by a police raid and locked their thread

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
My apologies guys I was resorting the forum the other night and forget to make this forum view able, it is back. It will shortly have its own forum rather than a sub forum. Happy Pirate please do not soft delete these threads as I am waiting for the members to ask for whats missing so the new set up will have the content that is popular and easier to find.The forum is no longer going to be used as an advertising site for agencies, rather it is only going to be information.We no longer sell sub forums on www.talking sex , we will honor all our long term advertisers but they will be limited to two threaDS PER DAY ONE FOR THEIR ROSTER, AND ONE TO FEATURE ONE LADY.THIS WILL INCLUDE Langtrees.
We will no longer accept comments on reviews that are not relevent, you must hit the like button instead, and this will keep the forum less cultured.

Last edited:

dc123

Gold Member
Hi is it just me or is this site/forums going down hill since all the changes....seems like you can't even have an opinion on here if it disagrees with the moderators.....wont be long before even this thread is closed down anyway just my thoughts if i am allowed to have them....What is everyone elses thoughts?

Happy2

Legend Member
Just curious if the old threads have disappeared or just hiding
I miss the old search window of weeks gone by

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks Guys I will be in touch with you all on Tuesday, had a hell of a week in Darwin, cleaning, shopping,training, gardening but we have done a marvellous job and I will have time to layout the forum correctly. If anyone is missing something please post here, and also tell me your favourite forums for positioning.

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Hey this isn't a problem as such, but is there a way to not show posts from particular members? Like a "hide" feature?

I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyway :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
So I found an "ignore" button. What does this do? X
Yep! That's the one you want.
It'll let you know that there is a post from ignored member and still allow you to override if you want to from time to time.
tis is what you need Miss Chole . also if someone is hassling you on the forum or in conversations then pleas copy and paste the post into a conversation with a moderator and if the post is in public also cut and paste the thread addy so we can locate the post much quicker . :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
funflyer i am not sure where the joke is in all of your postings as you have sated , so how about we ask the members how funny you really are and not just in your mind as a lot of comedians are :) :)

any one here think that funflyer is funny

just click on funflyer's nick and go to his profile page , click on posts and have a read and if you think he is funy then please post
I, for one will NOT be engaging here-with. If I get fed up reading a particular member's postings for any reason I simply add that member to my ignore list, Miss Chloe recently discovered this feature and I assume is using it as designed, thereby possibly avoiding any venting in public.

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I, for one will NOT be engaging here-with. If I get fed up reading a particular member's postings for any reason I simply add that member to my ignore list, Miss Chloe recently discovered this feature and I assume is using it as designed, thereby possibly avoiding any venting in public.

Yes that's pretty much why I was looking. I just find this particular persons opinions quite annoying to be honest so I was hoping I could just not see them. Problem solved with no drama! :) I don't like a arguing with people.

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
tis is what you need Miss Chole . also if someone is hassling you on the forum or in conversations then pleas copy and paste the post into a conversation with a moderator and if the post is in public also cut and paste the thread addy so we can locate the post much quicker . :)

Thank you :) there isn't a problem, I just find them a tad annoying. So this just makes my time on the forum more enjoyable! :)

Xx

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Thank you :) there isn't a problem, I just find them a tad annoying. So this just makes my time on the forum more enjoyable! :)

Xx
I'm confident it's not me. I am much more than just a tad annoying.

I wonder who is on the most number of Ignore lists? (Deafening silence...)

Can one tell if one is on such a list? (Crickets...)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
OK then, maybe some more Bex might help.

CC5PRhFWYAIoC7m.jpg
B0VEvjHCMAE2VLU.jpg

B17BI_iIgAAFSTM.jpg

There, isn't that better? You can feel the tension just melt away.

Whoa.....who is Bex?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;-

So here my question?
Can you start conversations at moment?
Can you upload a pictures?
Do you have a "like button" ?
Anything different you have noticed?
Let US know we are interested in your feed-back

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;-

So here my question?
I now have the ability to like you HP But I ain't gonna ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Whoa.....who is Bex?
Bex calms the beast inside all of us, even when IT-related frustrations make some of us see red.
Bex makes us want to have a lie down (with her mainly). :)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Ahoy;-

So here my question?

Yep :) I can do all of the above.