• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Oh dear, I think we all need to take a Bex and lie down.

This is Bex:

ByZdgWXIAAE0hfM.jpg

If that is Bex I'd take her and lie down anytime or maybe I'd better lie her down first and then take her?

Last edited:

MrBig

Diamond Member
Johnlou, we all appreciate your efforts during these trying times and funflyer's posts, while not being as tactful as XLNC, to me, were done so more to alert you of the problems he was experiencing and not, I'm sure, an attack on your endeavour to resolve the issues.

Time to kiss and make up. ;)

Thanks Johnlou.

Thanks funflyer

Thanks XLNC.

Thanks to all moderators.

dc123

Gold Member
But how do you find the AMP threads here and now i cant find the wink massage thread either

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Mr Little i thank you for your post , FYI you need to direct all your comments to the forum I.T personal and or to MAK as we moderators are only able to read your posts and not act on them and this has been for some time now all the info has been posted on the forum ,
being informed is one thing but complaining is something else .
i don't do kiss and make up with anyone for no reason !!

enjoy the weekend

Johnlou, we all appreciate your efforts during these trying times and funflyer's posts, while not being as tactful as XLNC, to me, were done so more to alert you of the problems he was experiencing and not, I'm sure, an attack on your endeavour to resolve the issues.

Thanks Johnlou.

Thanks funflyer

Thanks XLNC.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
now lets see who is man enough to say they have read this post that MAK posted a few weeks back about the upgrade :) :)

MrLittle and funflyer i tagged you 2 so that you have no reason to say that you did not read this post :) :) no other reason

this should be good :) :)
Okay johnlou I'm not going to escalate this spat anymore. But I will say that I never said I was unhappy with the way the site was being upgraded. I was merely commenting on your post that implied the were no problems about posts going to be moderated when clearly there were. Hope you have a nice day.

Thanks Johnlou.

Thanks funflyer

Thanks XLNC.

MAK.JPG

funflyer

Foundation Member
Mr Little i thank you for your post , FYI you need to direct all your comments to the forum I.T personal and or to MAK as we moderators are only able to read your posts and not act on them and this has been for some time now all the info has been posted on the forum ,

enjoy the weekend

Yes that was posted one day last week (Wednesday I think?) and it wasn't fixed "from tomorrow" as stated. Yes I did read that post

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I read it (so I'm a man, phew!), but wasn't it just earlier this week? Then h/p kept asking us for feedback so we told him what we were experiencing (tactfully or otherwise). The moderator approval messages continued past the 'tomorrow' (which I think was either Tuesday or Wednesday), so presumably Jason didn't have the time to change the permissions until today.

XLNC

Legend Member
Anyway, that issue seems to be fixed now so no need to dwell on it. Let us all hold hands and sing cumbaya (no, not a typo, just a Freudian slip).

Perhaps h2 still has problems with being unable to like anyone, etc. but that's par for the course.

Happy2

Legend Member
Anyway, that issue seems to be fixed now so need to dwell on it. Let us all hold hands and sing cumbaya (no, not a typo, just a Freudian slip).

Perhaps h2 still has problems with being unable to like anyone, etc. but that's par for the course.
After reading your posts May be a Unlike button is required Your XLNC

MrBig

Diamond Member

enjoy the weekend
I'm not sure I understand why you said, what you're saying in the first sentence. I don't think I've ever asked a moderator to act on anything unless you're referring to the kiss and make up comment which was simply a tongue and cheek comment.

now lets see who is man enough to say they have read this post that MAK posted a few weeks back about the upgrade :) :)

MrLittle and funflyer i tagged you 2 so that you have no reason to say that you did not read this post :) :) no other reason

this should be good :) :)

View attachment 39628
Yes I did read this post and actually replied to it also.
However as per:
I read it (so I'm a man, phew!), but wasn't it just earlier this week? Then h/p kept asking us for feedback so we told him what we were experiencing (tactfully or otherwise). The moderator approval messages continued past the 'tomorrow' (which I think was either Tuesday or Wednesday), so presumably Jason didn't have the time to change the permissions until today.
I updated H/P for a time until I received:
there are some threads that all posts are moderated no matter who it is :)
from you and since then I personally have had no issues.

Cheers.

XLNC

Legend Member
OK then, maybe some more Bex might help.

CC5PRhFWYAIoC7m.jpg
B0VEvjHCMAE2VLU.jpg

B17BI_iIgAAFSTM.jpg

There, isn't that better? You can feel the tension just melt away.

User184

Gold Member
A little bird told me through a grapevine that DiDi has some great ideas. Until they are revealed, we'll have to play the waiting game...

T

Tamara

Hi it's Tamara from Darwin,
We need some help up here in the top end with some I Phone settings. Our I Phone #5 and #6 are going to message bank after 3 rings how do I change this?
TIA Tamara

MrBig

Diamond Member
It might depend on service provider but usually you can do it by dialling the following sequence:
**61*101**(number of seconds: 15, 20, 25 or 30)#
Then press the call/send button.

Eg: the follow if you want the max of 30 seconds which is what I use.
**61*101**30#