• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

lucyamber

Bronze Member
Good Day all. Im new to this kinda forum but it looks like fun.... pretty Paris Airport Private Transfer much virtual but at the same time tangible . I will be making a trip to Melbourne and would like to know what are the recommended R n T joints. Cant seem to find anything online. I come from Asia so dont really know how it workd.

I ma new here so welcome to all site members.

jasonm

Langtrees IT
Diamond Member
HI brandy,

Our system were all down this morning, due data center issue. Can you check again and let me know if your still having issues..

Is the issue on talkinsex or langtrees.com?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Trouble im having everytime i go to TS webpage i get asked to logg on but if i touch the home button everythings normal
PS im using a mobile

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Had issues between 4pm to 7pm tonight but now seems all okay, data centre issue not good,

jasonm

Langtrees IT
Diamond Member
bepp which phone are you using. its a good chance that the issue is cache related . wouldn't be surprised if the page just needs refresh

hmm curious.

Phoebe

Legend Member
bepp which phone are you using. its a good chance that the issue is cache related . wouldn't be surprised if the page just needs refresh

hmm curious.

This site seems to work better on firefox than safari or IE...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
bepp which phone are you using. its a good chance that the issue is cache related . wouldn't be surprised if you didn't refresh while on the page and switch to logged.

hmm curious.
Hey Jas.....its only been happening this week...i never logg off.....but always asked to log on or sign in but as i said i touch the home button n everythings sweet.......Samsung

jasonm

Langtrees IT
Diamond Member
Hey Jas.....its only been happening this week...i never logg off.....but always asked to log on or sign in but as i said i touch the home button n everythings sweet.......Samsung

interesting are you using the default browser or have you installed the chrome, firefox browser app.

out of interest, when was last time you rebooted your phone? :) :)

Phoebe

Legend Member

go to settings on the phone find the browser part of the phone and see if you can clear the cache or clear indiviidual sites data, I am not sure of Samsung so thats what I would look at...

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is time Jason made you an administrator on the forum and he can teach you how to make these changes. Find two hours sometime soon. You'll learn heaps and make your job easier.

Missy Myers

Gold Member
I am 5 weeks in and really enjoying it. After years of thinking about it and reading and writing about sex work I am now experiencing it. So far it has been an interesting experience which gives me a much needed escape from normal life.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Are all our posts subject to moderation now?

Or just certain forums?

Or is this a problem only for me?

Any mods care to comment?

Happy2

Legend Member
Are all our posts subject to moderation now?

Or just certain forums?

Or is this a problem only for me?

Any mods care to comment?
I was just chatting to our beloved Yoda and JohnLou over the same thing Axeman Yoda is toiling away as we speak

AxeMan

Diamond Member
On the ball as always h2 :)

I can't imagine the mods are all that happy to be having to approve all of our dribble ;) :D

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Noticed it first post this morning. But that post was in the suggestions/feedback forum so I just presumed that was an always moderated forum like the old AMP forum.

But then when I posted in the general discussion forum I noticed it needed moderation so that was when I realised something was up.