• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

MrBig

Diamond Member
All threads, & posts are being moderated whilst we finish the forum upgrade. Gold & Legend will go un moderated from tomorrow if Jason has time how to change the permissions.Until them bare with me, the content has already improved over the last 5 times.
LOL
"Bare with" you. I know that a lot of baring occurs in your establishments. Bear in mind that I've bared myself in the company of many ladies, where do I need to be to bare all with you?
(Sorry, I try to refrain, lately, from pointing out errors in spelling, grammar etc, but couldn't resist this misuse, or was it ;), of 'bare' Instead of 'bear'.)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
My feedback as requested: I can start a new conversation and upload images. I can also see and click the Like button in thread posts, except where a post is awaiting moderator approval.

The only unusual thing is that all my posts seem to be awaiting moderator approval, but I noted MAK's post earlier today saying this will cease from tomorrow.

PS. And you are still as popular as ever, h/p.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Still no gold membership for me!

The message I just posted is awaiting moderator's approval as well as o gold status!

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
This is the title and subject of this thread Moderation if anyone is having problems please post here , please lets get back on subject

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi funflyer i read your last post , which HP had removed from public viewing , and this is my reply :
do you read any of the posts that are published on the forum or just the ones you want to ( selective ) as MAK has posted the reason why all members are being moderated . if you not like what is happening @ the present time, so you have better and more friendlier place to do what ever you feel like doing , then maybe this site is not for you .

i am not sure if you know of or remember FIA . what and where are they now . how good id Punter Planet , they might be more liking to yopurself and any other member who is upset with what MAK and the team is trying to achieve .

the choice is all yours , remember this is a free site to all members .

funflyer enjoy your day while MAK and the team work very hard so you and all the members have a great site to enjoy for free :) :) :)

funflyer thank you for thinking about the time we moderators spend moderating up to 100 posts per day while this upgrade is happening ( fuck me we don't have a life ) just for your pleasure :) :)

any more complaints fro you funflyer :) :) please publish so that i can respond even further :) :)

enjoy the read :)

MAK.JPG

Last edited:

MrBig

Diamond Member
Today is yesterday's tomorrow. I, like others, have posts that require moderator approval.

I haven't start any conversions for a while - so I don't know on that score.
Uploading?? th2OPGPEOG.jpg Seems to work fine.
No other issues that I know of.
Cheers.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Who were you trying to convert and to what, MrLittle? We shall have no prosletysing here.
Damn you! LOL
To make it worse, I admit I was using my PC at the time and not the confounded 'swype' feature on my phone.
:shame::shame::shame::shame:

Perhaps the moderator altered my text.

wigglewiggle

Silver Member
Hi guys i would like to post reviews on strip joints and also ask question etc. Places like Taboo basswood. I used to have a icon bot dont anymore could anyone please help me out.
Thanks