• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.
S

Scottyy

Just a suggestion. How come we can't use the normal emoji on our phones keyboard to post up emoji's? Is it possible to make it happen, easier for phone users. PC users are easier for the current way it's set for just these pictures :bored::D:muted::writer:

S

Scottyy

I second this!

YES! (Thought I was the only one) Because since I've been on this forum I still go to my emoji section on my phone and use the icon/picture. And nothing pops up when I go to post. Always forget

kneaded relief

Gold Member
Hi Guys,I'm currently trying to change my telephone service and Internet provider,I'm currently with iiNet,which I am using their email address provided to me to set up my registration here on talking sex, question I like to know is,if I change and my current email address is not active would I loose my status,points etc and go back to scratch n register again?,pls I hope not.thank you Edwin

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i believe that the email address is for contact purposes only :)

when you have a new email address , change it in you profile under contact details

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Yes, Edwin. Change it asap in your profile.

If, like me, you somehow accidentally lose your account, or it gets deleted, you WILL lose everything if your email no longer works or is incorrect.

I lost the lot, but I also have friends in high places who were able to reinstate my ranking.
Unfortunately, everything else of my history is lost in cyberspace.

This is a lesson for all members: Keep your profile details up to date

kneaded relief

Gold Member
Thank you Lord and rest buddies for your opinion,I think I might just not change provider,don't want to risk losing anything here on Talking sex, cheers guys ,Edwin

R

ross89

You're not willing to change to a better / cheaper provider in real life so you don't loose point's or status on an internet forum?? It's not like you're changing names or your passport details!

I'm sure no one even cares about someone elses status or points.

kneaded relief

Gold Member
You're not willing to change to a better / cheaper provider in real life so you don't loose point's or status on an internet forum?? It's not like you're changing names or your passport details!

I'm sure no one even cares about someone elses status or points.
Status yes ,it takes time to know fellow members,it means alot to me

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i believe this thread has now been exhausted .
i will lock it and if someone thinks this is wrong then please pm me with a reason to reopen .

thank you all for your input no matter how big or small . :) :)

AxeMan

Diamond Member
A post I made a short while ago was deleted. Is there a way to get an explanation of the reason? Would just like to understand what the issue was with what I posted.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
A post I made a short while ago was deleted. Is there a way to get an explanation of the reason? Would just like to understand what the issue was with what I posted.
hi AxeMan i had a look for this deleted post you are asking about and i cannot find it anywhere . i don't know who deleted it or for what reason , when we delete a post we Moderators and Admin are able to find and read the post . but this not the case here .

Sorry . Yoda might be able to help you further

enjoy the forum . :) :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I'll look into it, but if it was a place which belongs to an advertising client they get to decide what remains and what is removed.

Send me a PM about this please.