• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Happy2

Legend Member
Noticed it first post this morning. But that post was in the suggestions/feedback forum so I just presumed that was an always moderated forum like the old AMP forum.

But then when I posted in the general discussion forum I noticed it needed moderation so that was when I realised something was up.
You will be promoted to 002 soon with that clear thinking

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
moderated post are only for new new members i to 25 posts and for the review boards

MrBig

Diamond Member
I noticed at least one thread that's missing (possibly hidden) and my more recent postings/activities not showing in my profile and not coming up even if I do a search. Don't know whether they've been deleted on purpose or simply not been restored as yet.

Happy2

Legend Member
no the like button has disappeared from all of your posts and Axemans etc
Ah 1st world problems eh?

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
So is this a problem for all members or have h2 and I been singled out and sent back to the kiddie table?
Axeman so far it is only you and H2 , that is why i changed the title of this thread so if anyone else is having the same issues they can let us know instead of putting up with it ,

Yoda is looking into it as we speak

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yo I take it you need to take things in moderation...but hey this seems to be over moderated IMHO....;)

Happy2

Legend Member
AxeMan have a look at the top of the page there is some info there for you to read

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Everyone................Please note, all moderation has now STOPPED, which means for a lot of you users the chats are about to STOP.
Jasonm is working very hard to resolve software issues.
We apologize for the disruption of our daily services, but, this issue needs to be resolved

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- ALL Mods;- do not approve any moderation or users until further instructions

Ahoy Everyone................Please note, all moderation has now STOPPED, which means for a lot of you users the chats are about to STOP.
We apologize for the disruption of our daily services, but, this issue needs to be resolved

Happy2

Legend Member
th

You already look like M so yeah why not?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- ALL Mods;- do not approve any moderation or users until further instructions

We apologize for the disruption of our daily services, but, this issue needs to be resolved.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

We apologize for the disruption of our daily services, but, this issue needs to be resolved.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

funflyer

Foundation Member
My gold membership has gon emissing and my posts are being moderated!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

AxeMan

Diamond Member
New members will look at the site and think no one has posted anything for days! :eek:

Hope the issues are fixed up soon!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
All threads, & posts are being moderated whilst we finish the forum upgrade. Gold & Legend will go un moderated from tomorrow if Jason has time how to change the permissions.Until them bare with me, the content has already improved over the last 5 times.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy and Hello Everyone,
"Yes I am aware I am Mr-Not-Popular currently, you might as well blame the Old Pirate"
I am aware the weekend was a tough one for the regular users of this forum,
with new up-grades etc.

So here my question?
Can you start conversations at moment?
Can you upload a pictures?
Do you have a "like button" ?
Anything different you have noticed?

Let US know we are interested in your feed-back

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks HP I know you would have had a hectic weekend working on all this
I have none of the above No ability to start conversations or Like a post or to upload

Poor Jason