• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

MISS TWINKLE

Silver Member
Welcome Bose67. Glad to have you on board. Lots of interesting and fun information on here. Be sure to vista our Sub-Forum @ Wink Massage or our website Link is not working, so taken down to get the low-down on us.
xx Miss Twinkle

Last edited by a moderator:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Why am I seeing forum buttons, menus, status bars, etc. overlaid with a yellow 'TAS' repeated on a purple background?? :bucktooth:

Have others noticed this annoying phenomenon this morning? :spam:

Yes, I have logged out and back in and it is still there. :muted:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
U shouldnt have had that one last drink for the road .n leave that moonshine alone

XLNC

Legend Member
Aha! It seems to be fixed now. Probably just my Apple impersonating a lemon.

XLNC

Legend Member
I only had a single single malt last night. And one Captain Morgan just now. For medicinal purposes only, of course. Haven't you heard the flu vaccine alone doesn't protect you too well against the B strain? Quality liquor probably does though.

The forum went wonky for me last Monday morning when I'm pretty sure I was completely sober. Very mysterious indeed... :shifty:

Joe Daker

Bronze Member
Good Day all. Im new to this kinda forum but it looks like fun.... pretty much virtual but at the same time tangible . I will be making a trip to Melbourne and would like to know what are the recommended R n T joints. Cant seem to find anything online. I come from Asia so dont really know how it workd.

Brandy

Esquire Management
Diamond Member
Anyone else having trouble signing in? We have been having issues signing in all week, seems to get stuck in a loop on the sign in page and can't sign in then if we sign in throws us off within 2 minutes? Help please