• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Why ??? Its a fantastic thread,really well put together,with great response...kerp it going

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Bugga it was such a lovely thread with lots of lovely replies smiley-laughing.gif

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Now I want to know what it was about, like those recalled messages in Outlook.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Miss Andii..ya shoulda kept it going it would reach Legandary status in no time reckon it was★★★★★ star rating

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
This could be the Sienfeld thread of TS going nowhere,about nothing and will never,ever,ever,ever end. It may drive Miss Andi insane..... Do it

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hey Miss Andi, what was the original thread you wanted deleted,I've been laughing so much I've forgotten Keep it going . This is gonna b a CLASSIC

Last edited:

david28

Diamond Member
Since a recent update I have noticed when reading threads the newest posts are at the top of the screen on the first page. Is there anyway to swap it back to the other way round?

I mean naturaly when you are reading something you normal scroll down the page to read older to new.

Steptoe

Bronze Member
Hi David,
If you log in and go to your profile page, under the preferences tab you can select view oldest post first.
Just be sure to save changes.
This will work on most forum pages, still get the odd ones come up in alphabetical order, on those down the bottom of the page select time of last message and descending order, then save.
Click on a tab at top to leave page, just make sure not to use your browsers back button when leaving the page or it will revert to alphabetical.
Cheers Steptoe.