• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
to all the new members .

if you want to reply to a post , hit the reply function on a post and then wright your reply in the same window and then hit the " POST REPLY " button @ the bottom .

no need to reply 2 times :) :)

enjoy the forum :) :)
Like this? ;)

TrinityaRose

Bronze Member
Okay. Nice avatar.

How are you finding it at ada rose, have you ever worked for Langtrees before.

Would you consider working for langtrees either in perth or in canberra.

I like it at ada rose, nah havent worked at any other place before!

G

glitch69

Hi, I accidently selected an angry emoticon when writing a post but I can't seem to delete it. Can someone help? I do not want to convey the wrong message.
I have tried backspace but it skips through the emoticon and I can't seem to select it to cut. I was replying on my android phone.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi, I accidently selected an angry emoticon when writing a post but I can't seem to delete it. Can someone help? I do not want to convey the wrong message.
I have tried backspace but it skips through the emoticon and I can't seem to select it to cut. I was replying on my android phone.
hi glitch . if you can add the link to the post i will be able to help you . also on the bottom line of the post in question you should see : edit " click on this and then you edit your post in a new window , then click on save .

i hope this helps

enjoy :)

G

glitch69

Hi john,

thanks for your tip. I haven't posted it yet which is why I haven't got any links but
After some cut and paste the emoticon went away.....so it's all good.

hi glitch . if you can add the link to the post i will be able to help you . also on the bottom line of the post in question you should see : edit " click on this and then you edit your post in a new window , then click on save .

i hope this helps

enjoy :)

G

glitch69

Hi johnlou,
You helped me the last time. Could you tell me how to paste an image in my reply. I clicked on the clip art icon but it then asked for a url link but I have the image on my phone and copy and paste came up with a weird code thingy.

Thanks for you help

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi johnlou,
You helped me the last time. Could you tell me how to paste an image in my reply. I clicked on the clip art icon but it then asked for a url link but I have the image on my phone and copy and paste came up with a weird code thingy.

Thanks for you help
hi Glitch : i am not sure about m/phones but i try to help ya .

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
You know your TalkinSex addiction has gone too far when you click into iTunes to see if there's an app for that... Unfortunately, there isn't.

I was wondering if this is something that is going to change in the near future? I, for one, would definitely download the app, even if it were at a cost to me.

What are everyone else's opinion on this? I'd love to hear from you!

Ziggy x

Max Cherry

At your service
Gold Member
You know your TalkinSex addiction has gone too far when you click into iTunes to see if there's an app for that... Unfortunately, there isn't.

I was wondering if this is something that is going to change in the near future? I, for one, would definitely download the app, even if it were at a cost to me.

What are everyone else's opinion on this? I'd love to hear from you!

Ziggy x

Definitely agree with you Ziggy, an app would be great. It's a bit of a first world problem, but "I'm too lazy to use safari on my iPhone" is a thing that I often feel. An app would be great and help the less tech-savvy folk like myself!

Reactions: Buk

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
upload_2015-4-17_17-43-19.jpeg
.......the TalkingSex app has arrived...........and it was only a question of time.

I have to get a new phone first.........
images