• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is only the smaller threads like Asian Parlors and Sex Establishments, & Featured that are alphabetical the rest are or will be latest post first.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I reiterate it was all in jest MR Spikey
Any post of mine you found insulting Well I will tell you this and only you Mr Spikey

Any insulting posts were actually written under my
pseudonym of XLNC sorry your xlnc :oops:

Oh, you are so going to pay... Both of you. lol

Feel free to give my alter ego a damn good thrashing, Your Spikeyness. I shan't object.

And my obsequious, feet-kissing, arse-licking congratulations also on your ascension to the ranks of the demi-gods. With great power comes great responsibility, Spider-Man Spikey-Man. Now go forth and purge those pussies and cocks from this forum. And the naughty pictures too.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I can't explain the solution unless you explain the problem go to the home page and read what forums are now available you are in Forum Support at the moment.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Just go in Agencies don't always get a chance to update daily rosters, they are always open for business.

L

Lord Spikey

Feel free to give my alter ego a damn good thrashing, Your Spikeyness. I shan't object.

And my obsequious, feet-kissing, arse-licking congratulations also on your ascension to the ranks of the demi-gods. With great power comes great responsibility, Spider-Man Spikey-Man. Now go forth and purge those pussies and cocks from this forum. And the naughty pictures too.

XLNC, if you are going to be that sycophantic, you may as well sick your tongue straight down the back of my trousers.

But what is this I here from Her Majesty? Canberra Moderator in the making. Hmmmm another member of the purple circle.

L

Locoman

oz surfer you are getting awfully close to the edge I would shut up and suffer or piss off it is kinda down to two choices.Make up your mind.
Wow fairly harsh judgement of constructive dialogue. Ozsurfer has a right to be critical of the way the forum has been heading lately.
Is it a case of Whoever holds the gold makes the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Dont do it Your XLNC
Your hard enough to live with NOW!!:p

Don't worry, I'm far too lazy and lack the requisite discipline to be a moderator. Besides, I'd probably have to be civil to you or something, which would be entirely against my raison d'être.

However, it is an honour to be considered, it's a very humbling experience and I feel the poignancy of the moment. :cigar:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Wow fairly harsh judgement of constructive dialogue. Ozsurfer has a right to be critical of the way the forum has been heading lately.
Is it a case of Whoever holds the gold makes the rules.

I have no attachments to the short term. MAK is leading the changes that will make this forum much better in the long run. There has been changes before and each time it has been met with resistance. But this forum has come a long way since 10 years ago.

The discomfort will not be for very long. Change is inevitable, leaving things the way they are un maintained for too long will lead to a change for the worse.

Enjoy this space and have patience..........

But if it's too much.....there is a friendly option of going to your profile page and clicking the option of deleting your profile.

Regards

Yoda

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Deleting your profile is a silly suggestion, we value you our members, as I valued OZ Surfer right to disagree with me.
There is no other way to get this forum pumping but to put up informative threads, and that's what we are committed to do all across the country, this will fill up the new post box for over a month, nothing I can do to change that.Oz Surfer was one of the first to comment and I went in hard because I do know the majority hate change for the first few days,(especially the Legends) and I wanted to make a point the forum has to work for advertisers as well as punters. Without one we do not have the other. 2015 is the year we are committed to make this the best forum across Australia and still remain friendly to all. This is not a one sided forum, everyone has the right of reply and I personally treasure criticism as it brings out the best in me. I have had over 80 supportive messages since Friday on the changes and many members taking a few minutes to let me know what is confusing them, therefore making it a lot quicker to rectify the problems.
Locoman stay and board and help us make this the most informative forum out there.

L

Locoman

I have no attachments to the short term. MAK is leading the changes that will make this forum much better in the long run. There has been changes before and each time it has been met with resistance. But this forum has come a long way since 10 years ago.

The discomfort will not be for very long. Change is inevitable, leaving things the way they are un maintained for too long will lead to a change for the worse.

Enjoy this space and have patience..........

But if it's too much.....there is a friendly option of going to your profile page and clicking the option of deleting your profile.

Regards

Yoda
Yes thankyou for the reply always a pleasure to deal with you.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
I trust it comes with the name upgrade then, like Sir Cruiser got...
Lord Spikey, Moderator Extraordinaire,
Reviewer of the Beautiful
Provider to many ;)

Reactions: Jaz
L

Locoman

Deleting your profile is a silly suggestion, we value you our members, as I valued OZ Surfer right to disagree with me.
There is no other way to get this forum pumping but to put up informative threads, and that's what we are committed to do all across the country, this will fill up the new post box for over a month, nothing I can do to change that.Oz Surfer was one of the first to comment and I went in hard because I do know the majority hate change for the first few days,(especially the Legends) and I wanted to make a point the forum has to work for advertisers as well as punters. Without one we do not have the other. 2015 is the year we are committed to make this the best forum across Australia and still remain friendly to all. This is not a one sided forum, everyone has the right of reply and I personally treasure criticism as it brings out the best in me. I have had over 80 supportive messages since Friday on the changes and many members taking a few minutes to let me know what is confusing them, therefore making it a lot quicker to rectify the problems.
Locoman stay and board and help us make this the most informative forum out there.
Yes of course I am staying and Yoda has a right to vent his displeasure as much as I have/do. I love this forum and most of the people on here, thankyou very much for your words.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
chnged Jacquis also, let me know if you notice others that need changing.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
to all the new members .

if you want to reply to a post , hit the reply function on a post and then write your reply in the same window and then hit the " POST REPLY " button @ the bottom .

no need to reply 2 times :) :)

enjoy the forum :) :)

L

Lord Spikey

Always thought he was highly strung
WHAT! WHO? ME? WHATEVERMADEYOUTHINKTHAT? HMMM. TELLMEIWANTOKNOWWHOSAIDSOMETHING

AHHHH THEDRUGSAREWEARINGOFF

Highly strung? That's what my ex wife said I should be

L

Lord Spikey

I trust it comes with the name upgrade then, like Sir Cruiser got...
Lord Spikey, Moderator Extraordinaire,
Reviewer of the Beautiful
Provider to many ;)

Lord Spikey? I like that. I have been called that before; many times, by Master Yoda.
As soon as we are able to add our own titles, I think I will do that and all of you minions may worship at my feet.

Seriously, though. The opportunity to conduct any of my moderator duties has not made itself too clear, as yet. I have identified a couple of spam posts and provided an answer to a question from Mary-Anne K. I will be meeting the knowledgeable soon to run though what and how to operate and am hoping to be a positive addition to the behind the scenes crew. I don't think that moderating is about wielding a big stick or being a Nazi. I think it is more about helping the forum or individual threads to stay on track and encouraging people to play fair. Weeding out things like personal abuse has got to be positive. It is easy to hide behind an avatar and wound people, but that's just not cricket.
From what I have learned so far, it is very clear that there are many changes coming that should be mostly for the best. Our forum will survive and grow, giving more people the opportunity to contribute. That will make a moderators job more difficult and I guess that is why I have been invited. Many hands make light work, after-all.