• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Since being back in Tweed Heads , Coolangatta GOLD COAST, i am very surprised not to find any agencies or private W/L'S advertised on here on the Southern Gold Coast, which i know there are quiet a few.. There are alot of people on the Southern end these days and alot of private Ladies, not just Surfers Paradise area!! Also Tweed Heads being on the Border of NSW into QLD could do with some major input from someone.. I get your doing all of QLD but this area shouldn't be left out..

baal6007

Foundation Member
So, popped into talkinsex this afternoon, hit the "recent posts" button and low and behold Langtrees management are making a team effort of spamming their own forum.

Nearly three whole pages of it!

Oh dear, another example of poor form.

Anyone else think the same?

What excuse do management have this time?

I agree it's making it very very difficult to find the legitimate 'new' threads when there's this flood of these advertisement threads every day.

Is there a way you can add your ad threads for SEO purposes but stop it showing up on the 'New Posts'?

oz-surfer

Gold Member
I'm gob smacked !

Must be a world first for any forum I reckon - in all my time I've never seen anything like it.

So much time and effort is put in to moderating a forum for the amenity of all its users, and here we have a forum openly spamming itself.

I appreciate the commercial reasons, but surely there's another way - crikey....the approach seems to be at the moment "stuff the loyal regular user - there's a job to be done".....

I'm sorry, but in my opinion this is double standards, displays amateurism and a lack of respect for other users .....

Forum rule no. 2 states: "Spamming of any sort is unacceptable on talkinsex"....

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Hey Mary-Anne
I take it you are relaxing the rule of non paying advertisers showing their address and phone number?
Is this just for the push or long term?
cheers
XM

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Long term links fron all sites welcomed Commercial use of it will be discouraged its for the punters benefit, not the advertisers, over use will create a ban unless they buy a sub forum, they are only $68.39 weekly so great value.

oz-surfer

Gold Member
No problem MAK.

I accept my warning with good grace - I enjoy the forum for the most part and appreciate the efforts made to make it what it is.

I think I've made my point and I do stand by it. I trust you can see where I'm coming from and may even consider a different approach to achieve your objective ,whilst maintaining user amenity and the forum rules.

sparky

Legend Member
Long term links fron all sites welcomed Commercial use of it will be discouraged its for the punters benefit, not the advertisers, over use will create a ban unless they buy a sub forum, they are only $68.39 weekly so great value.

$68.39 a week? how did you come up with such a random number?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Good to hear from you oz surfer I do understand both points. Sparky it is a 13 week contract and is 880 divided by 13 if that makes sense.and its $67.89 my calculator just told me. LOL

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Welcome Lord Spikey to the moderation team. After much discussion behind the scenes it is agreed with the current team, Mary-Anne, and many members here that your word and judgement and contribution to the is forum over the years is to be commended.

Welcome to the team.

download.jpeg

T

Thatguy

damn there will be no living with him now.. hehe..

all good.. Congrats Spikey!.....

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi spikey I hope they teach you how to move posts into the correct forums all advertiser posts must stay in their forums, Reviews will be deleted when cleaned up. Perth is a nightmare I need all the moderators to help, and also need to change thread titles and merge threads together makes the forum much easier to use so therefore attracts more members.

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
I appreciate the commercial reasons, but surely there's another way - crikey....the approach seems to be at the moment "stuff the loyal regular user - there's a job to be done".....

You're absolutely right, there is a job to be done and, for a lot of us girls, Talkinsex is a way of being actively involved in our industry. We can post questions, comments, and concerns without fear of ridicule.

Also, by the looks of it, a lot of the "loyal regular users" are quite often the ones doing the posting, so I'm not really sure what point you were trying to make with that statement.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Congratulations Spikey, having met you face to face and felt your aura, i am confident you will do a fantastic job

L

Lord Spikey

Hi spikey I hope they teach you how to move posts into the correct forums all advertiser posts must stay in their forums, Reviews will be deleted when cleaned up. Perth is a nightmare I need all the moderators to help, and also need to change thread titles and merge threads together makes the forum much easier to use so therefore attracts more members.

Hi Mary-Anne K. Thanks for your welcome to the team. As I know Yoda personally, I will kneecap him and force him to teach me all of his tricks, while writhing in pain and bleeding profusely.
I am sure i can call on you, or any of the team members before doing anything, until I get the hang of things and gain an understanding of my responsibilities.
I am looking forward to the teamwork

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
Ooh a very important promotion for Spikey! Lots of work, no pay.... Sounds AMAZING!! ;););) I look forward to being moderated by you :D:p

oz-surfer

Gold Member
No problem Ziggy, I didnt mean to offend you, and I agree, you aren't "really sure what point I am trying to make". It's academic now anyway, so I see no reason to try and explain it to you.

L

Lord Spikey

Well, this is a new feeling. To have so much respect and so much "power" (what a lovely word).
I wonder if I can change all of your posts, delete what I personally don't like; add detail;s you would otherwise wish to keep secret. Mwahahahaha

Reactions: Jaz