• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well, this is a new feeling. To have so much respect and so much "power" (what a lovely word).
I wonder if I can change all of your posts, delete what I personally don't like; add detail;s you would otherwise wish to keep secret. Mwahahahaha
I reiterate it was all in jest MR Spikey
Any post of mine you found insulting Well I will tell you this and only you Mr Spikey

Any insulting posts were actually written under my
pseudonym of XLNC sorry your xlnc :oops:

L

Lord Spikey

I reiterate it was all in jest MR Spikey
Any post of mine you found insulting Well I will tell you this and only you Mr Spikey

Any insulting posts were actually written under my
pseudonym of XLNC sorry your xlnc :oops:
Oh, you are so going to pay... Both of you. lol

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
A lesson for the boys: go to the home page and read the content of the specific Perth boards: you will find all your massge parlors in alpha order with the suburb first, after all that was all you ever posted. Wanneroo Massage. I have used Waneroo (then name) then address...then phone number and merged all the threads together about the same business.There are still many pointless threads in these that need to be deleted.
All advertisers content has been moved to there own boards, so if looking for a review at comfort massage go to comfort and all there threads are in tact. Simply search Maria at the top if looking for your review on Maria or go to your profile page and view your content, and pick up the thread from there.Its simple, logical and take the time to post all your content in the correct forum.No highjacking of threads is allowed, stay on the topic or start your own.
PS I am moving this thread to http://www.talkinsex.com/forums/how-to-use-this-forum-suggestions.554/
How to use this forum and suggestions.

jasonm

Langtrees IT
Diamond Member
Hello,

We are making changes to the forum badges and removing the default badge assigned. In order to make langtrees more user friendly we decided that every one needs to be using there own custom titles and that the moderator and admin badges will be removed shortly. example badges highlighted below in yellow.

badge3.JPG

You can set your custom title under "Personal Details" by hovering over your username at the top and then clicking " Personal details".

badge1.png

Under custom title set your title in the text box provided.
badge2.jpg

NK1880

Bronze Member
Hey, just wondering if the ladies schedules online are the only ladies working at that time. Or do some go in without updating their online schedule?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was looking at a post this morning where Sue had commented under us and realized that we had branded our selfs to much with staff, administrator,and Langtrees Lady so I decided to change all this and for us to all create our own identity to make the forum more user friendly. The only ones that will appear in the staff board are true Moderators, John Lou and Happy Pirate, and I'll talk to him first maybe Spikey.
I believe this will make the forum a more friendly place and visitors and guests can read our profiles to find out about who is who.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Mary-Anne, you need to talk to our new SM.......MadamD as well,
Thank-you in advance
Cheers and Pass the Rum

I was looking at a post this morning where Sue had commented under us and realized that we had branded our selfs to much with staff, administrator,and Langtrees Lady so I decided to change all this and for us to all create our own identity to make the forum more user friendly. The only ones that will appear in the staff board are true Moderators, John Lou and Happy Pirate, and I'll talk to him first maybe Spikey.
I believe this will make the forum a more friendly place and visitors and guests can read our profiles to find out about who is who.

xanten

Silver Member
What I am finding confusing, and I am sure it just a matter of getting used to it, is that I am reading comments dated say March 18 as being current and then realising that it is March 18 2014 not 2015.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thats because we have tried to select posts to move from one board to another that has smaller quantity of similar content. We are trying to close the old posts as we go, we will put more effort into closing posts.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
no matter what company , business or web site , their will always be a problem with access whilst an upgrade is in effect other wise it best to close down the site until it is all over . i would prefer to have the site up and running and tolerate the confusion until the upgrade is all over with .

what say all of you members ??

enjoy the forum :) :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The comments are helpful I it was confusing because I had Pert Wa in front of all the titles so I changed them to at the end of the titles which will make finding the info one wants easier. so keep up the ideas and let me know your personal thoughts and we should be able to get it right.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You kind sir.It will be confusing for a while I just changes a thread about steamworks into two threads as many posts then talked about the Ram Lounge so thought that better to have both as threads to give members more information.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
images
Welcome

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
i will check out the order fixed it we had ascending instead of descending.Thanks for letting us know.

pjmc

Gold Member
While it's been a learning curve, I must commend you MAK for the amount of sheer effort you're putting in!

arnieh

Silver Member
I cant find the reviews section any more, am I being a bit dim or do we have to trawl through hundreds of old posts in the asian massage and amps section?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
There is no review section reviews where added to their advert posts and all reviews for advertiser forums where added to their boards. All posts about the same lady or house where merged together.

arnieh

Silver Member
There is no review section reviews where added to their advert posts and all reviews for advertiser forums where added to their boards. All posts about the same lady or house where merged together.

Ok thanks, sounds like a pretty mammoth effort!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No its a lot easier what is your favorite center go to their sub forum and you will see all their reviews by the ladies name, otherwise go to the suburb threads for all the centres and you'll find reviews mixed with all comments so you get a good understanding of the centre.

rickman

Gold Member
Well done Mary-Anne however can i suggest you order it by most recent post rather than alphabetical, names can be found with search but if someone posts something new we wont know.