• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Lol never tried Fisting n dont think i ever will ...IT WAS MEANT TO BE POSTING

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Lol never tried Fisting n dont think i ever will ...IT WAS MEANT TO BE POSTING

Happy2

Legend Member
I think many a member or ex member feel that their cyber history(?) may come back to bite them
But I for one will never be ashamed to be associated with such a friendly and fun forum Which is also a very handle tool as well

Last edited:

Polkam

Gold Member
If the man wants to delete his account.......the reasons why are his own.
I am always right or wrong....I think.

Assuming that there is something divisible,
If there is nothing right, it's all left.
If there is nothing left, it's alright.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
If the man wants to delete his account.......the reasons why are his own.
I am always right or wrong....I think.

Assuming that there is something divisible,
If there is nothing right, it's all left.
If there is nothing left, it's alright.

You're babbling again P

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Hello

Is it just me or has anybody else had problems connecting to this website in the last couple of weeks?

I know there was maintenance work being done today but I have found it extremely difficult to connect to the site and when I do connect the site "hangs" or freezes.

Please let me know if you have had any problems with the site.

Thanks

Zeus

Dallas

Legend Member
Yes I've been having problems on and off all day. It actually came up with a message after I posted this saying "connection has been reset"

Dallas

Legend Member
At the moment I'm getting an error message every minute or two which lasts for a few seconds. Only for here though.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Can't believe it is so hard to get a small forum like this with less than 60 concurrent connections at any one time to work properly.

I have only been a member here for a relatively short time but I can't recall a single day in that time that this website hasn't had "issues"

Gee - it is not hard to see why there is such a transient membership here - people are simply not prepared to re-visit a website that has ongoing issues.

Ha Ha - poetic justice I suppose - can't even upload this post.

Let's try for the 4th time.......

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Dont follow you .Been a member some time now ,dont have any trouble with this website using a PC or my smartphone

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks for the info, only been back for a few days I will raise these issues with IT, and find out what we haven't done properly and get it fixed.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Yes, I've experienced connection difficulties at various times for months (I think most often early mornings AEDT, so wee hours in Perth), but I just take that as a sign to do something useful with my life instead.

svengali

Foundation Member
I log on most days, usually in the morning and cannot recall the last time I had any problems.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
The forum is slow to load and sometimes freezes I think it is being attacked or hijacked some how gets spammed every day and this happens .

The following error occurred:
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /threads/are-punter-numbers-down-in-perth.37604/add-reply.
Reason: Error reading from remote server

Often

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Last 2 weeks has been the worst.
Today also slow-as to respond

Last edited: