2016 footy season

Happy2

Legend Member
Thank you, Happy2 Thanks.. Others think I need to be banned for 12 months ;) you are a Gentleman Happy2 well done!!
It's these new bloody pills
I just couldn't think of anything mean and nasty to say
Time for a new Psychiatrist I think

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Thank you, Happy2 Thanks.. Others think I need to be banned for 12 months ;) you are a Gentleman Happy2 well done!!
poor bloke that H1+1=2 after a day of sniffing that sheep manure he's just as doped as Phoeb's.......perfect match dont worry Dexter...

Obbie

Legend Member
A lot of family's can't afford to go to events like afl . V8s drags/ speedway getting way to expensive I usually give away free passes to a mum or dad going on there own with a couple of kids !

Happy2

Legend Member
My apologies Your XLNC

So Any ideas on who the new Pies coach is going to be?
Any thoughts creampie beep?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
h2 & xlnc stop boasting .........eddie may as well coach em for all i care now

Happy2

Legend Member
See it looks like everybody's fave bulldog Murphy may have done his knee
I normally couldn't give a tinkers about other clubs injuries but Murphy seems to be such a popular player with all AFL supporters

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I normally couldn't give a tinkers about other clubs injuries but Murphy seems to be such a popular player with all AFL supporters

I wish him a speedy recovery!

Last edited:

Obbie

Legend Member
He can join Sandilands looks like he's done for a while !!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Freo fans should be asking for a membership refund I am sure they have a 4 week cooling of period, good thing for the freo fans it opens up September holidays....

Acm46

Bronze Member
Peter bell Matthew spider burton wins ton Abraham to North belly even got a norm smith

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
WOOOO HOOOOOO...8 goals v 1 goal
12 scoring shots to 2 GO PIES !!!!setting up for blockbuster next w/end at Domain