2016 footy season

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
stop hi jacquing threads Sgt Phoebs

The thread states 2016 footy season.. maybe the person starting the thread should amend it to say 2016 AFL footy season, then the hi-jacking stops ;) LOL Okay. :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
So did WWI & II just start out as friendlies then those dastardly English Soccer hooligans Just went to gosh darned far Again ?

Come on us english fans are the most behaved on the planet.. we only want to watch good football then go home, we really are the best and nicest fans on earth!! LOL

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
The thread states 2016 footy season.. maybe the person starting the thread should amend it to say 2016 AFL footy season, then the hi-jacking stops ;) LOL Okay. :)
but then SgtPhoebe everyone knows theres only 1brand of footy thats worth talking about:)

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Eagles win,Dockers lose. Looks like normal service has resumed.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Theft ??? watyou talking about they had the game won once Cloke Kicked that goal brilliant coaching n great President E.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey Discr33t love it spesially when the MIGHTY PIES win

Happy2

Legend Member
So who should be drug tested after the Melbourne - Essendon match

Maybe Melbourne Though we can be pretty sure they weren't on performance enhancing drugs

Phoebe

Legend Member
So who should be drug tested after the Melbourne - Essendon match

Maybe Melbourne Though we can be pretty sure they weren't on performance enhancing drugs

The fans should be really ......... watching men in tight shorts jump on each other's back really..... then we have a bit of push and shove at half time, then we have to have the umpire dictate who is going to get a free kick for holding ball 1 second longer than he should do..... and a free kick for a hard tackle its a contact sport guys, come on then we get the interchange go have a sit down my son after running a few meters and kicking a point, go have a breather for 10 minutes, then we got 4 quarters of the game, another break after 20 minutes again... come on folks... Netball is more contact.... up there cazaly really wonder what that actually means.... ;)

--------------------------------------------End of first half must go have a hair cut get some new boots, have a sleep maybe a manicure get my makeup done so I look good for the last half off footy must look great on the MCG in front of the channel 7's camera's..... oh some tighter shorts please I think those drunk guys in bay13 are giving me the eye... ;) ------------------------------------------

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
reckon Phoebs should b tested for mind altering drugs ...think sHe's pretty whacked out

ps Phobes no matter how stoned theyr dont think a y guy'll give ya the eye even if they r in ay 13

Obbie

Legend Member
reckon Phoebs should b tested for mind altering drugs ...think sHe's pretty whacked out

ps Phobes no matter how stoned theyr dont think a y guy'll give ya the eye even if they r in ay 13
Or she doesn't know what she's talking about !!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Or she doesn't know what she's talking about !!

Have you been to Bay 13 at the MCG ??? LOL ..... What part of my post do you find it hard to comprehend? if you advise I can break it down into more swallow able portions for you....

Sorry for the confusion I may of caused for you....... ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I thought it was rather amusing, Phoebe darling. :smuggrin:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
lets get bak on track, we're talking bout AFL PHoebs not that pansy stuff, good to see eagles n dockers struggling spesially the Shockers

Obbie

Legend Member
Have you been to Bay 13 at the MCG ??? LOL ..... What part of my post do you find it hard to comprehend? if you advise I can break it down into more swallow able portions for you....

Sorry for the confusion I may of caused for you....... ;)
Not needed I understand bs quite fine ! And yes I've been to Mcg a few times thanks ::

Obbie

Legend Member
No mate had the drags finals last night ! Worked this morning ! Got stuck into stuff around home ! Didn't even get time to take the bike out for a ride !!

Happy2

Legend Member
I think P2/obbie even you would have to agree The demise of Hawthorne has been greatly exaggerated