• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

2016 footy season

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Good ole Collingwood forever they know how to play the Game Side by Side theystick together to uphold the Magpie name

1/2 time 20 scoring shots to 2 Woooo Hooooo

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
index.jpg

Yes Happy2 :) savior the moment...... Really its not like its playing for cattle stations.

Happy2

Legend Member
thank gawd for the E P L tonite
Maybe you could be the agent for decent screw in football bootstuds to Eh bepp?
It was like the whole momentum just swung on those couple of slips We know it was more than that But it was a game/momentum turner

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
yeah reckon we had em covered ...prob blame it on the crappy ground prob not mowed for bout a month plus mt some oil in strategic places next week'll test em against the pusy katz ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
EPl.... yep.... best sport on planet earth, :) and this week for a liverpool fan is well touching, to say NO liverpool fans or liverpool FC was to blame for the Hillsborough event.

RIP the 96. Justice at last.

Happy2

Legend Member
EPl.... yep.... best sport on planet earth, :) and this week for a liverpool fan is well touching, to say NO liverpool fans or liverpool FC was to blame for the Hillsborough event.

RIP the 96. Justice at last.
Your post started out crap But improved as it went
Yes the result was a long time coming

Phoebe

Legend Member
Your post started out crap But improved as it went
Yes the result was a long time coming

Good thing you said that... other wise I would come looking for you with a large high voltage cattle prod... :)

EPL is ... sorry..... come on what other sporting competition is so much fun to watch other than lingerie football..

Liverpool v Man United .....

Happy2

Legend Member
Good thing you said that... other wise I would come looking for you with a large high voltage cattle prod... :)

EPL is ... sorry..... come on what other sporting competition is so much fun to watch other than lingerie football..

Liverpool v Man United .....
You said it EPL is ...Sorry

Phoebe

Legend Member
it was a figure of speech ..... I must buy a cattle prod and come from a drive to G'ton..........

Phoebe

Legend Member
Lucky I don't live in Geraldton then isn't it ?

Yep.. lucky but if I drop into a few places I am sure I can be pointed in the right direction....... cant be that hard to find a big headed collingwood fan up that way..... :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
i'd say his head wood b deflated by now Feee..beeee

they doubled the pies score..... ouch........ hot pies one week. soggy ones the next....

The head on my shoulders ? It was never big I am a well grounded countryboy

Yes you are from the amount of bullshit you dribble keeps you well grounded no doubt ... ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey Feee Beeee that was uncalled for this is meant to b bout football ......epl or the only game thats worth it ....AFL

So lets keep the fertilizers out of it n give everyone a big HUG this IS a friendly forum after all we dont wanna start any arguments ok...Fee bee

Phoebe

Legend Member
hey Feee Beeee that was uncalled for this is meant to b bout football ......epl or the only game thats worth it ....AFL

So lets keep the fertilizers out of it n give everyone a big HUG this IS a friendly forum after all we dont wanna start any arguments ok...Fee bee

Sowwy.......

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
it was a figure of speech ..... I must buy a cattle prod and come from a drive to G'ton..........
come from a drive to G'ton.........feee .bee dont u mean ......go for a drive .....

sparky

Legend Member
EPL is just synchronised diving and shirt lifting whilst chasing a ball and ass tapping isnt it

Phoebe

Legend Member
EPL is just synchronised diving and shirt lifting whilst chasing a ball and ass tapping isnt it

Oh yes thats right.... Go to Manchester and speak of this game called AFL and you will get a blank look... now go to back of bourke and mentioned Manchester united and well they will know...

My ex had 3 kids I used to go to concerts at her school when kids could wear anything most wore sporting shirts NOT one kid wore an AFL shirt but everyone wore an EPL shirt... This was in a good area north of Adelaide... so hey when the kids of today are wearing EPL shirts and not AFL ... that to me means something....

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh yes thats right.... Go to Manchester and speak of this game called AFL and you will get a blank look... now go to back of bourke and mentioned Manchester united and well they will know...

My ex had 3 kids I used to go to concerts at her school when kids could wear anything most wore sporting shirts NOT one kid wore an AFL shirt but everyone wore an EPL shirt... This was in a good area north of Adelaide... so hey when the kids of today are wearing EPL shirts and not AFL ... that to me means something....

Oh give it a rest Fee Bee
It's just like some sort of Cultural cringe throw back We must like soccer cos the culturally superior European nations follow it
Rugby league and AFL are two Australian games And they are followed by the majority of Australians
Yes soccer is played everywhere but our games are popular in our country and just because it's not known outside of our shores does not lessen its quality