• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

2016 footy season

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yay its on again at last ive got something to do on Fri,nite Sat A/noon ,night and Sun.A/noon Wooooo Hooooo of to grt start in tippi g im 4000th out of 44500 n thats the first nite best start ive had in yrs ....go COLLINGWOOD.....yeah i can hear u guys all ready screaming DRUG CHEATS....but they were off season n werent using power enhanci g drugs
who are the ohter 2 teams that they tested why single out one team....b funny if they were Dockers n Eagles eh???
Footy's back ....isnt it great to b alive:):):)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The real football season has been going since last August. what football we talking about?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
HEY!!!!!! PHOEBim talking bout the real stuff.......AFL.......Not that poofy stuff so dont go H J'ing( hi -jaking) for u unedumcated peeps) MY post

Phoebe

Legend Member
HEY!!!!!! PHOEBim talking bout the real stuff.......AFL.......Not that poofy stuff so dont go H J'ing( hi -jaking) for u unedumcated peeps) MY post

That could of attracted my very 1st dis-like "thumbs down" but you made it funny at the end...... so I shall keep my dislike for something else.... :) nice try though, or was that goal in afl ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Phoebe, bepp much prefers watching men in tight shorts and singlets, especially when they mount each other (called a mark apparently), to the baggy gear those real footballers wear. :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Singlets Your XLNC ? I know you are always correct So I ask this with trepidation But isn't basketball the only sport with singlets ?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
yes sir(?) xlnc stay on traq im talkin out AFL not that pansy stuff u foriegners follow
AFL n only AFL HERE

Phoebe

Legend Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guernsey_(clothing)

Use in Australian sport

Australian rules footballers wearing football guernseys
In Australia, the word "guernsey" is used to describe the shirt worn by Australian rules football players, although the word “jumper” is also commonly used.[15][16] (The top worn by National Rugby League and Australian Rugby Union players is more commonly called a jersey.[17][18]) As an extension of this tradition, the expression "to get a guernsey"[19] is a metaphor for being selected for something or to gain recognition for an achievement.

Solved.....

Happy2

Legend Member
Solved Solved ?? That is a wikipedia answer So very possibly wrong
Remember your coach He used to say dont hate your opponent Hate the Opponent Jumper

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh well I think as beep says we have Hi-jacked his thread "again" so 2016 season....

Who knows the Hawks may do 4 in a row.

Happy2

Legend Member
Having met His XLNC Mr Bepp I have to disagree with you
Odious ? He most definitely is
Pigmentally challenged ? Certainly
A height challenged little person? Goes without question
But foreign ? nup won't have it I mean he flies Qantas for goodness sake How Ocker is that

Phoebe

Legend Member
Hmmmm I would agree on the ocker comment if the plane its self was made in Australia, :)

I fly Qantas domestically only because they have the best service, and also seats and much bigger planes compared to others..

Obbie

Legend Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guernsey_(clothing)

Use in Australian sport

Australian rules footballers wearing football guernseys
In Australia, the word "guernsey" is used to describe the shirt worn by Australian rules football players, although the word “jumper” is also commonly used.[15][16] (The top worn by National Rugby League and Australian Rugby Union players is more commonly called a jersey.[17][18]) As an extension of this tradition, the expression "to get a guernsey"[19] is a metaphor for being selected for something or to gain recognition for an achievement.

Solved.....
That's bullshit it wasn't on Facebook !!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
C'mon the D's "its a grand ol time" its been so long but i do remember the opentng of the team song C'mon H2 its not the end of the world...yet

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
after the results so far i'd like to fink so hope the Weagles get dune todau cause if they win the bragging will never stop