2016 footy season

Obbie

Legend Member
I think P2/obbie even you would have to agree The demise of Hawthorne has been greatly exaggerated
I agree pisspot . It was pretty much accepted that the Eagles would struggle . That they did but hey see what happens next week against the dockers !!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
No mate had the drags finals last night ! Worked this morning ! Got stuck into stuff around home ! Didn't even get time to take the bike out for a ride !!
drags finals?? Obbie u turned the corner n finally cum out n confessed ur into drag ;) great to hear truckie in drag WOOOO HOOOOOO

Happy2

Legend Member
I know all my fellow forumites are superbly fit but are your hamstrings up for this

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
In a word no... However I can dance all night in 4 inch heels.... :) so we are talented in our own special way!! :)

T

Tania Admin

Well all I can say is Yaaaay to tight shorts and footy jumpers, shirts, tops, jerseys or whatever...Muscley calves and nice toned arms,,,,oh and footy playing skills.. Go The Mighty Eagles!!!!

I know all my fellow forumites are superbly fit but are your hamstrings up for this
Ohhhhh my #blushing

Happy2

Legend Member
Blushing Tania?
Looks like poor NortyThoughts has a winter in the weights room to get those hamstrings nice and strong

T

Tania Admin

He's working on it daily :) And his body is nicely toned all over,,,,mmmmm....Ooops I have to remember I'm at work now and training one of the other receptionists,,,,concentrate, concentrate......lol

And there is no winter here,,,just wet and dry...

Happy2

Legend Member
He's working on it daily :) And his body is nicely toned all over,,,,mmmmm....Ooops I have to remember I'm at work now and training one the other receptionists,,,,concentrate, concentrate......lol

And there is no winter here,,,just wet and dry...
You'd better tell the indigenous people of Darwin that They say there is six seasons
Whereas the Yamatji of my region say we have 8

Phoebe

Legend Member
You'd better tell the indigenous people of Darwin that They say there is six seasons
Whereas the Yamatji of my region say we have 8

Please explain for us city dwellers?//

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
In a word nobut.....s... However I can dance all night in 4 inch heels.... :) so we are talented in our own special way!! :)
AFL footy phoebs we're not dancing with the stars now ok so stop hi jacquing my post dancing? FFS Wat else will sHE um up with

Phoebe

Legend Member
So to all out football mad folks on here why are the numbers so low at domain stadium this year??

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yes and its only round 2, and surely after a long summer of not seeing your team a fan would be excited about a new season so I dont see how that is the case, look at premier league 12 weeks of break over summer but the 1st few weeks back into a new season the grounds are full..

So what is the real reason?

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe in England Soccer is the only thing that brings any joy to their bleak winter
While in Perth it is still nice enough to be down the beach instead of the footy

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh I see Happy2 you know what I mean though, it was the only comparison I could come up with, okay then this weekend no fans in WA have any excuse.... So lets wait and see..

When I lived in Melbourne I was at the MCG every game to watch my side back then, even on freezing cold wet nights, I was there... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh I see Happy2 you know what I mean though, it was the only comparison I could come up with, okay then this weekend no fans in WA have any excuse.... So lets wait and see..

When I lived in Melbourne I was at the MCG every game to watch my side back then, even on freezing cold wet nights, I was there... :)

They play Netball on the hallowed MCG ?? Good to see the MCG is a inclusive organisation

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member

and please let everyone know who your fav team was back then in those cold freezing nites...........dont b a wuss letus no

Phoebe

Legend Member
They play Netball on the hallowed MCG ?? Good to see the MCG is a inclusive organisation

You are all wrong... However you made me chuckle.. :) Netball is a great sport, actually its more contact than AFL.......

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
no wunda ewe cum out with the comments u do u r on mind altering meds fink u should b banned 12 mths