• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Ilkc

New Members
if any of you new members not able to post on the forum , try using another browser, not IE Explorer.
I'm using Google Chrome, but still having difficulty finding where to post. Replying to this post is the most success I've had thus far :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
24hrs? So do I have to wait that long?
hi Joshisking , :) no there is no time frame on when you are able to post on the forum it is when a moderator comes on and approves your 1st 5 post

welcome and enjoy the forum :) :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Do newbies truly interact?
Last week a few of us Went out of our way to have fun with a newbie
nada zip Nuffinck

Sammyboy

Bronze Member
Hi all, I also wasn't able to post and suddenly now I have the option to post.

New to the forum but not new to the hobby.

A

Arpus

Hello Everyone, monger from Melbourne here. Looking to get around here and have some nice experiences.

Ramp Rat

Bronze Member
Hi My name is Michael, I live in Brisbane and hope to make many friends on this site. Please be kind I am fairly new at this. Thanks for reading

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Hi LanaKing Rose. Welcome I have sent you a Private Message in relation to your posts.

Paul Andrews

New Members
Recently visited a great scintillating massage with Heidi in Midland off GEH.. Looking for other experiences in this area. Asians a specialty

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Gee wat a fantastic review
just cant wait to get to Midland off GEH

ppp

Bronze Member
Anyone else out there in a great marriage ie emotional spiritually, but lacking in the bedroom dept because of partners sickness/illness

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Welcome PPP hope you enjoy the forum. Im sure that you will find plenty of people to talk to on here who will be empathetic and have stories to share and swap. Enjoy your time here