• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.
T

Tania Admin

Hi all, I hope you all had a great Christmas and were spoiled rotten :)

As a few of you have noticed I have been absent from the Forum for the last couple of weeks due to my illness and my big move to Darwin. I am now here in Darwin and presently staying at our Darwin office with Naughty Thoughts for a few days as we are waiting for our furniture to arrive here in the Top End.

It will take me a little time to reply to all my messages but I will be onto it today. So if anyone needs any help with anything, I'm back, feel free to PM me.

Glad to be back :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi Tania :) missed you on the forum ,
i hope you are feeling much better now that you are in Darwin and " NT " is there to comfort you for a short time !!

i had a quiet xmas like i do every year :) :) no pressies for me unless i buy them myself :)

enjoy

T

Tania Admin

It's good having Naughty Thoughts with me and he has some time off work so even better :)

As for pressies,,,we went shopping at Sexyland ;)

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Hi all, I hope you all had a great Christmas and were spoiled rotten :)

As a few of you have noticed I have been absent from the Forum for the last couple of weeks due to my illness and my big move to Darwin. I am now here in Darwin and presently staying at our Darwin office with Naughty Thoughts for a few days as we are waiting for our furniture to arrive here in the Top End.

It will take me a little time to reply to all my messages but I will be onto it today. So if anyone needs any help with anything, I'm back, feel free to PM me.

Glad to be back :)
Hi Tania,
I hope you are feeling better and ready to entertain and delight the men of Darwin lol

peart

Gold Member
Would it be possible to exclude the threads from the "Introduction" board from the "New Posts"?

When I visit the site, the first thing I do is click on the "New Posts" link to see what has been updated since the last time I was on. Most of the threads that are listed are "Hi", "I'm New", "Hello". Pretty pointless stuff and makes it harder to find the threads I want to read.

Luv_psi

Bronze Member
Hi all...I'm new to the forum and have posted in another thread asking a question, but thought that it may not work until I make my first post here?

Anyway, hope to contribute to the forum and get a lot out of it :)

N

Naughty Thoughts

As Linda said, yes, one of the admins can do it - so long as you ask nicely! :D We're not so strict as to say you can't change your clothes. :)

Ianm74

Silver Member
I just joined these forums today, so will just say "hi". I am slowly finding my way through the site but it will take a while, having said that it is really handy having rules clearly set out as it helps. So thank you to the administrators.

Ian

Couldbeworth85

New Members
I just joined these forums today, so will just say "hi". I am slowly finding my way through the site but it will take a while, having said that it is really handy having rules clearly set out as it helps. So thank you to the administrators.
Yes I copy paste that post as I'm not really creative today...

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

Yes I copy paste that post as I'm not really creative today...

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

T

Tania Admin

I find if we answer their hello, hi, etc with questions about them and/or are friendly, newbies then tend to interact more. Therefore we have more people posting, more fun and much more information at our fingertips :)

Down boy

Gold Member
How does an idiot - (me) - add a link to a post. Namely a locanto ad.

I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy things.