• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you.

T

Tania Admin

Great to have you on the forum :)

I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Have fun and enjoy the Forum :)

Funnyman

Bronze Member
Hi- none of the general forums allow me to make a new post- I'm hoping this works and someone can help me.

They all say insuffient previlagectp post to this forum...
Help out a newbie

P

paulchristopher

[QUOTErules
That's 500,000 words minimum in greetings. Better batten down the "NEW POSTS" hatches H.P. and take a big swig of RUM.
Bouquets for the return of our delete buttons !!!!
I am really struggling to understand why a forum needs this rule...must be a pain in tge neck for moderstors?
y-Anne K, post: 397877, member: 104"]Gee I like being Queen Bee I get to make changes to make the forum more productive.Now that Aaron and Jason are understanding the software I am getting all the features I couldn't use before.
Being dyslexic, I struggle with the permissions, I always read them backwards.
Forums work if all members contribute something towards the forum, I am pleased with many new members joining in, but a lot are just saying Hi and making no effort, so first new rule.

1. ALL POSTS HAVE TO BE 50 CHARACTERS OR MORE.
  2. All members will have to make a post every three months otherwise they will lose there permissions to view all board except advertiser boards.
  3. All members must have an avatar if they take down the one I put up they must add another one.
That is all for now until i think of more changes.
PS Legends got there delete button back or will sometime today.

Lastly but not least we have worked out how to make Langtrees.com members automatically members of the forum with one login, it will take a few days to implement, but another 10,000 members will be visiting shortly.
[/QUOTE]
These rukes