• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
t of
There does seem to be less banter than previous But this has happened before, things wane then come back

Though as Mr Little said there does seem to be less fun overall
Less posts of a light hearted manner by the pains in the neck like
H2
FB2
Mr Little
XLNC
The Axeman
just to name a few Hang on I'm H2 I take my name off the above list
Phew.....He likes me afterall MrL.
just be wary of the Forum Police

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Hi Mr Little.
Hang in there little buddy. I have been a member since 2010 (still not a legend though:cool:) there have been many ups and downs. Some great contributors, who really gave strong controversial opinions. In fact some were downright rude, but really livened up the place. Feel free to vent your little mind often.....
I nearly shot through a few times when things were lean here, but have hung around and believe it is on the upswing.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have eased up on the boards we moderate, members have been great lately and moderators are now experts at moving threads into the right forums.We are combining all the chit chat boards back into a central board and these boards will take us some time to clean up.
Thank You for your patience.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We have had the emotion buttons for over a month now and proving very popular.
I have just had Thank You added and a ? question mark added.
If you haven't used them yet give them a go, it lets members know their posts are read & appreciated.
If you think of one we have not covered post on this thread to let us know.
Bepp we do not need horny as a emotion button.....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
The thank you icon will be very useful.

Now how about an eye-roll icon? I.e. :rolleyes: As in 'here Phoebe/bepp/XLNC goes again.' Not as strong as a dislike or disagree, more a resigned acceptance of the familiar idiosyncrasies of members.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I have seen the Forum change for the better over the years, many different people now but the work that MARYANNE has put into making this so much easier is a credit to Her and all the staff that have been involved over the last few yrs, so many extra;s now as well and the link to just about any W/L is something i know you have made sure it works MARYANNE, all i can say is well done for all involved, i have never found it boring as it can always be fired up with some genuine posts..

Happy2

Legend Member
There does seem to be less banter than previous But this has happened before, things wane then come back

Though as Mr Little said there does seem to be less fun overall
Less posts of a light hearted manner by the pains in the neck like
H2
FB2
Mr Little
XLNC
The Axeman
just to name a few Hang on I'm H2 I take my name off the above list
Buk I forgot about buk the silly..

Buk

Diamond Member
TS suits my purpose and as a relatively new-comer (compared to some of you regular 'oldies', no names mentioned) I have enjoyed and found interesting, though not always agreed with, the diverse opinions of male and female contributors. I have passed opinions and made statements which have garnered some positive and negative responses, but hey I'm a big kid, I can handle it and that's what I like about the forum...you cop a bit and you give it back all in good humour, thoughtful advice, serious and semi- serious commentary on a variety of topics, most with sexual undertones, of course. The reviews of WLs and AMPs and other establishments are often interesting and appreciated. Thanks to the Trojans working behind the scenes of TS and to the likes of Mr Little and many other regulars, including XLNC's weird and wonderful humour and way with words, all of whom keep TS ticking over and relevant......it takes all kinds to make the forums go around. So there.....I rest my case. Amen.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Don't know what's the best place to ask......
Is it possible/acceptable to get a preview of LAST message posted on a thread (perhaps by hovering the mouse over the date/time of last post in a similar way that you get the first post's preview when hovering over the thread title? Probably useful predominantly when using PC. This feature could then save time by not having to open the post when you know it holds no interest for a particular member.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
How Do I keep my Text Like this instead of having to go back everytime and change it ?

Sometimes I forget what Font I started with and by the end of a long night I end up with a different shade of Blue, Italics and A size under what I started...

SO there must be a secret to your text's always staying the same !

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have programmed my mind to the colour box, the size I use 5 and Italics are easy.
Aaron can you get our avatars down, they are a small selection and not good choices. We need a add on today instead of the old choices please, now please.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I like to change my text and colour depending on my mood .... However I would like to see us not use American spell check...

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Hey Guys and Gals,

i would just like to remind everyone how important it is to log out of any social media, internet site and keep your password safe. Some one may think they are having harmless fun by posting something silly from your account but in the wrong hands it can cause all sorts of problems.... So remember to LOG OUT :)

T

Tania Admin

I don't always log out but my computer and phone have passwords and are timed to go off after a couple of minutes of non use.

Very good advice though :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Its vanity Aaron, Jackhammer is in charge of all graphic decisions. We will be making all Langtrees Advertisers a new group PINK and other females RED, plus GOLD & LEGENDS will have a colour as will moderators have a colour of their own. Zero posters have had their permissions changed so they cannot view the forum until they make their first post or thread.The forum is starting to rock, the emotion buttons have been a winner, we just have to get everyone using them.
I still do not understand how the ratings work, but I am sure we can find a useful way of using them.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
i agree a gold would be nice BUT a glitter gold :)
upload_2015-10-29_2-37-10.jpeg

you know im a sucker for anything that sparkles :)

XLNC

Legend Member
Very true. All those snarky, insensitive and downright rude posts attributed to me that you see -- and will see in the future -- are in fact perpetrated by H2 (aka Hacker Too). :spam:

XLNC

Legend Member
As a veritable Legend, I suggest platinum would be appropriate for the upper echelon of forum members. This is what it apparently looks like unprocessed, a suitably dignified dark grey with a hint of shimmer:

Platinum-nugget.jpg

In ingot form, however, it's hard to distinguish from silver, perhaps just shinier:

platinum.jpg

MrBig

Diamond Member
Just tried to delete my own post only seconds after posting it and discovered the "delete post" option is no longer present.
Is it just me or has the option been removed entirely?
I'm 99% sure that I used to be able to do it. Usually only when I'm too slow typing and posting and then find someone's beaten me to the draw.