• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

madkat1977

Silver Member
getimage.php

this is meeee :):)

Hi, wasn't able to open the image, any idea why anyone?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I took it down the other day and am re thinking if I will put it back up. You can still edit your thread.

MrBig

Diamond Member
so is this a real post or one you want to delete Mr Little
Ha!
I'm right tho' aren't I?
There used to be a delete post option.
In my last instance I posted in the 5 word story but by the time I got my five words in someone else had already posted their 5 words so my post appeared stupid (more than usual) as continuity was lost.
Do you have a delete option on each of your posts, RB?
I've got edit, report and reply.
I thought I posted this question in the right place but haven't had a response from admin after 5 hours - but it's not urgent (mainly curious) and I can always edit and remove all content and re-post as blank entry.

Edit: Oops, as I was typing this post 3 other entries popped up, LOL.

Joxr6

Bronze Member
Why am I a new member again when I joined in 2014 and had posted a few time can someone tell me

Happy2

Legend Member
I must be old fashioned I have stuck to the red not blue But it's good that we have a choice
Maybe its my age I still associat LTs Esquire etc with red lights so will stay with tradition

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Gee I like being Queen Bee I get to make changes to make the forum more productive.Now that Aaron and Jason are understanding the software I am getting all the features I couldn't use before.
Being dyslexic, I struggle with the permissions, I always read them backwards.
Forums work if all members contribute something towards the forum, I am pleased with many new members joining in, but a lot are just saying Hi and making no effort, so first new rule.

1. ALL POSTS HAVE TO BE 50 CHARACTERS OR MORE.
  2. All members will have to make a post every three months otherwise they will lose there permissions to view all board except advertiser boards.
  3. All members must have an avatar if they take down the one I put up they must add another one.
That is all for now until i think of more changes.
PS Legends got there delete button back or will sometime today.

Lastly but not least we have worked out how to make Langtrees.com members automatically members of the forum with one login, it will take a few days to implement, but another 10,000 members will be visiting shortly.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
That's 500,000 words minimum in greetings. Better batten down the "NEW POSTS" hatches H.P. and take a big swig of RUM.
Bouquets for the return of our delete buttons !!!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Well I think we have. I released all the moderation recently except for newbie's who are moderated for 10-25 posts.Alas a lot of posts were still coming up for moderation, with the changes we had made a boo boo. I think it is finally fixed and except for admin and unsafe sex board all moderation should be automatic.
I banned my first member tonight, and put a regular on 72 hrs holiday from the forum.Please report any idiots as I will not see many posts now that i have time to work in other areas.

scavenger

Gold Member
hullo beautiful people,just enquiring as to why I must post over 35 characters to join in 5 word story, thank you for your cooperation.