• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.
N

Nucky Thomson

If your using internet explorer and cant reply or post and your using Internet Explorer.

There is 2 ways to fix the issue.

a). Use Chrome.

b) If you really want to use internet explorer. try:
1. Press the ALT key on your keyboard while in internet explorer ( A menu bar should appear at the top)
2. Click Tools from the menu bar
3. Click Compatibility View Settings
4. Under add this website should be 'www.talkinsex.com' . Click add then close.
5. Try to reply to a post. good luck.

c) wait for the langtrees team to solve the issue.

Go to Firefox, had same issue , Firefox cured it

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Luxi;- How you doing? Well today? let see now Ohhhh me and Johnlou have discovered that Ramsay does not like men with beards and hairy balls, that is a bit off a disappointment for us, Ohhhh well life goes onwards. Have a fun shift Luxi

Luxi Summer

Gold Member
mmmm a little bit of face hair is ok happypirate :) but have to say hairy balls are a little of the past plus isnt it better for the guy anyway to be hairless :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I understand your point Luxi, "I need to get some maintenance done onto myself", its tough been an old Pirate, but, I can assure you everytime I visit a lady;- I am always clean and fresh

mmmm a little bit of face hair is ok happypirate :) but have to say hairy balls are a little of the past plus isnt it better for the guy anyway to be hairless :)

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
LT site claims there are 180 profiles in WA. 180 profiles do not appear?? More like 87[/quo

Sometimes the profiles of the ladies are parked as the ladies are on sabbatical ....because if a girl is gone for more than 5 weeks we just park her profile so it does not frustrate the clients