• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buddyboy

Is it free and easy , no pressure if not wanting to play , but would like to have social fun.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Buzz hasn't posted parties for ages as they are very popular, and he just dosen't get the time. I have stopped in regularly and can tell you they are world class, he attracts a well dressed classy crowd.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Thanks Maryanne. Life gets very busy at times.. anyway... back into the swing of things.. Gotta love a fun pun hey LOL
This friday and Saturday night will be our regular sexy adventurous parties.Lots of dancing , chatting socializing and of course.. you can always take the friendships to the next level in our comfy play rooms.

Next weekend is Easter., Yest we all get a few extra days holiday. SO!!! we have a Good Friday Party.. we call it the Fucking Good Friday
Its ticket sales only . Included in entry is food (nibbles) entertainment and all your drinks.
Just remember its the only place open on goof friday.. but ticket sales only.. contact me for link to purchase tickets

chibi

Diamond Member
How much are tickets please?
Singles and and couples ...??
I know you said it includes NIBBLES....I always have a laugh at that
I was hoping to be eaten!!!

I read that as NIPPLES!!!

101212spaz.png

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Thanks Maryanne. Life gets very busy at times.. anyway... back into the swing of things.. Gotta love a fun pun hey LOL
This friday and Saturday night will be our regular sexy adventurous parties.Lots of dancing , chatting socializing and of course.. you can always take the friendships to the next level in our comfy play rooms.

Next weekend is Easter., Yest we all get a few extra days holiday. SO!!! we have a Good Friday Party.. we call it the f**king Good Friday
Its ticket sales only . Included in entry is food (nibbles) entertainment and all your drinks.
Just remember its the only place open on goof friday.. but ticket sales only.. contact me for link to purchase tickets
GOOF FRIDAY, I'M IN.

B

Beau3190

Hi buzz what age groups do these nights attract as iam really keen to be part of one ;)

Wes

New Members
Hi Buzz, I'd like to attend party this weekend with my partner. How can we get the invitation?

Buzz

Foundation Member
Hi all. For all our new forum members I run the adventurous Adult parties at the Pleasure lounge. We welcome all clean classy well presented people. If you are keen to find out just what goes on inside the Pleasure Lounge on party nights then PM me and include some details and photo to demonstrate you fit our criteria.
A few things to remember is we aim to keep a comfortable ration of men / women. and for the comfort and pleasure of all we do have strict code of conduct.
So what are you waiting for.. send me your details

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Hi all. For all our new forum members I run the adventurous Adult parties at the Pleasure lounge. We welcome all clean classy well presented people. If you are keen to find out just what goes on inside the Pleasure Lounge on party nights then PM me and include some details and photo to demonstrate you fit our criteria.
A few things to remember is we aim to keep a comfortable ration of men / women. and for the comfort and pleasure of all we do have strict code of conduct.
So what are you waiting for.. send me your details
Im sure they cant wait to come along Buzz!! Its a great venue and Ive heard from the many that Ive met you run a great night and the code of conduct respected by everyone who comes along. I believe that everyone has way too much fun !! ;);););)
Im sure its a Buzz :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Bunnylove

Silver Member
Its Friday night I am on my own and I wish we had something like this in Darwin, i could wear my new party dress and chill out.I was very nervous going out on my own until a holiday last year in Bali, I just went and had the best time ever for a very long time.

2BorNot2b

Iv been to a couple and its a good mix of folks. Nice and friendly and polite. lots of like minded and broad minded loveys

lizard

Silver Member
Been to a couple of parties as single guy and had a lot of fun,I guess will be better going in company tho, much easier to getting know new people

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Would be nice to organize a party just for singles...
Just put it up there

When you do post it on here, be awesome to come along to one, This may sound naive of me all things considered, but if these parties are held behind langtrees and say a lady wants to have some fun with you, where does that occur does that pleasurelounge rooms for hire or is that part of the fee to enter? or do they use Langtrees rooms, please forgive my lack of knowledge here but if you don't know you need to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.