• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Wayne you need to get dates in all your titles.You then get more attention should say whether Friday or Saturday also

perthwolf22

Silver Member
just curious i been trying to call to book a spot for the 16th but keep getting the answering machine whens best time to call

T

tomtom

Appreciate information on how to register for this Saturday's pleasure lounge party.

Thank you
Tom

Buzz

Foundation Member
HI Tom,
Registrations for the parties at Pleasure Lounge can be made by emailing me at pleasure@langtrees.com
Please note that to maintain a good balance of guests ie male/female single/couples registration does not guarentee entry.
To help us in this process we ask single males to provide some details about themselves.
The number of single males admitted at any party depends on the ratio of men/women attending.

Buzz

Foundation Member
The meet n greet this saturday night is focused on new couples who are curious about the lfestyle. If you are wondering about the people who attend these parties come along , have a chat a drink and some nibbles. Its exciting, and thrilling!!
at my parties there is never any pressure. The fun and enjoyment of the nights happens on many different levels.
booking essential.. email

pleasure@langtrees.com

T

tomtom

Buzz

I am a social easy going professional guy who keeps himself in good shape (as be seen by photos on RHP - "Tom0031"); and to be honest the wife is away this weekend, so I would like to see what goes on before going to the party with her as a couple.

Hope this helps

Tom

J

JennyW

Can't make this Saturday, but would am interested in the next party.

What is the average age of party goers?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Buzz is new at the forum updates but he is getting there. He has decided all contact must be email to start with. He would like a little about yourself if you are interested in going to a party. Buzz puts a great party together and to maintain ta standard he needs to make sure everyone is on the same wave length, so to speak.

T

Tania Admin

Just letting everyone know the Pleasure Lounge is booked for a private ladies invitation only function on Saturday the 25th of August.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzz

Foundation Member
Next party at the Pleasure Lounge is this Saturday Night.
with the olympics starting this weekend we thought we would get into the spirit and have some fun and games with the Pleasure Lounge twist.
Couples $80
single men $120
women free

attendance by invitation only.
pleasure@langtrees.com

bebas tugas

Silver Member
Hi Buzz,

I would like to come to Single n mingle tonight...Where's the venue and what time it starts?
Is there anything to be prepared to attend?

Need information ASAP

Cheers,
Bebas

Buzz

Foundation Member
sorry guys, Your messages came in too late. Its not possible for me to monitor messages close to start time of the events. Keep watching the calendar for the next events. All attendance for the events is by invitation only. To help with invitations email some details of yourself to me.

bebas tugas

Silver Member
sorry guys, Your messages came in too late. Its not possible for me to monitor messages close to start time of the events. Keep watching the calendar for the next events. All attendance for the events is by invitation only. To help with invitations email some details of yourself to me.

Yea, I realize it was too close to the start time...Looking forward to coming to the next event..BOOBNANZA

Buzz

Foundation Member
hi Bebastugas.
For Boobnanza tickets please contact to reception. Next Boonanza looks a ripper. We are also having a Grand Final Footy show...like yove never seen ....watch for details. bookings essential

bebas tugas

Silver Member
hi Bebastugas.
For Boobnanza tickets please contact to reception. Next Boonanza looks a ripper. We are also having a Grand Final Footy show...like yove never seen ....watch for details. bookings essential

Thanks, Buzz..
I will directly see the receptionist rather than book by phone..It sounds exciting for me

J

Jessica

"Pleasure Spot" "Pleasure Spa" " Place-4-Pleasure " "Player-4-Pleasure" "Pleasure-4-Players" .I know its old news I'm way behind the eight ball..the thoughts did flow and I had to share them !!!!

Buzz

Foundation Member
Can any one just rock up or have to make prior booking? can single man come alone?

The adventurous adults(swingers) events are invitation only. If you would like to be considered send an email to pleasure@langtrees.com with some details about yourself.
Remember there are limited places for single guys.
There are events which are for all all you horny guys.. Boobnanza! check it out

T

triking71

First timer here and wanted to say hi to everyone attending the "50 Shades" party on the 15th September. PM me to introduce yourself and get to catch up that night. :sign4:
R

Buzz

Foundation Member
Another Swinging good time at the Lounge is happening this Saturday Night.
So all you classy couples who are looking for some sexy fun get in touch with us
email pleasure@langtrees.com
or txt 0423 894457

Status
Not open for further replies.