• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castro

Silver Member
When you do post it on here, be awesome to come along to one, This may sound naive of me all things considered, but if these parties are held behind langtrees and say a lady wants to have some fun with you, where does that occur does that pleasurelounge rooms for hire or is that part of the fee to enter? or do they use Langtrees rooms, please forgive my lack of knowledge here but if you don't know you need to ask.
I've been only a few times and enjoyed it. It's a Swingers's club, you have to be uninhibited. The fun happens in the lounge, in any of the available rooms. And yes, you will have an audience too. Great fun!

lizard

Silver Member
When you do post it on here, be awesome to come along to one, This may sound naive of me all things considered, but if these parties are held behind langtrees and say a lady wants to have some fun with you, where does that occur does that pleasurelounge rooms for hire or is that part of the fee to enter? or do they use Langtrees rooms, please forgive my lack of knowledge here but if you don't know you need to ask.
Is a ton of fun, can be a bit intimidating at the beginning, but when you wormed up just let go all your inibition and just have fun!!
It's a bit hard to know people if you go as single guy tho, the last time I was there as single weren't many single girls,

SAM_JONES

Bronze Member
PLEASURE LOUNGE - NEVER BEEN "BUT AM DEFINITELY KEEN TO GO" ( I WOULD LUV TO GO WITH A CLIENT - IF ANYONE IS KEEN ) ???

LUV , SAM xxx

PS - IM WAITING "WITH EXCITEMENT" ( JUST THE THOUGHT - IS EXCITING ) !!!

SAM_JONES

Bronze Member
WOW - SO LAST NIGHT "I DID IT & I LUVED IT" ( IM ONLY A WATCHER - FOR NOW ) !!!

SO I HAD BUTTERFLIES WHEN I WALKED IN THERE - I WAS SOOOOOOO EXCITED "IM A WORKING GIRL" ( A VERY NEW STARTER - IN THIS INDUSTRY ) !!!

I HAD SO MUCH FUN - EVERYONE WAS SO ATTENTIVE TO ME BEING A NEWBY "I WAS MADE VERY WELCOME" ( IT WAS OK FOR ME JUST TO WATCH - I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW THRILLING IT WAS TO WATCH ) !!!

IM SOOOOOOO GOING BACK - MAYBE EVEN AS SOON AS THIS FRIDAY / SATURDAY "SEE YOU THERE" ( IF YOUR GAME - CUM GET ME FIRST & WE CAN GO TOGETHER ) ???

LUV , SAM xxx

lizard

Silver Member
Going tonight as single guy, been there for NYE 2016 and was fun!!
Same did not participate but just watch people having fun without give a dam of what other people thinks was worth.
I might see you there Sam
xx

Aussiehorse

Silver Member
Haven't been since being single, would love to go again. Had heaps of fun n enjoyed all the attention with my endowment.

Bear

Bronze Member
PLEASURE LOUNGE - NEVER BEEN "BUT AM DEFINITELY KEEN TO GO" ( I WOULD LUV TO GO WITH A CLIENT - IF ANYONE IS KEEN ) ???

LUV , SAM xxx

PS - IM WAITING "WITH EXCITEMENT" ( JUST THE THOUGHT - IS EXCITING ) !!!

Hey Sam, interested in going along to the next event with another newby?

MikeB

Legend Member
Haven't yet..... a bit too far!
Bit too far geographically or bit too far in other way? Surely not the latter!

Definitely lives up to its name with good times to be shared with great like minded, non judgemental people.

Happy to hold ur hand DD if you're up for it as a newbie.

MikeB

Legend Member
Thanks Mike.
GD
The Thursday night Greedy Girl Gangbang and Fuck Club shown for Thursday nights on PL's page has been a little quiet for the last couple of weeks.

Each week varies but for the last couple, there have been three or four girls there but few "players". More a good social night none the less if you don't get to play. I have been lucky tho each occasion :rolleyes: to enjoy great play time with a naughty greedy girl ;):D

haven't been to a Friday or Sat for a while, must give it a go again.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
The Thursday night Greedy Girl Gangbang and f**k Club shown for Thursday nights on PL's page has been a little quiet for the last couple of weeks.

Each week varies but for the last couple, there have been three or four girls there but few "players". More a good social night none the less if you don't get to play. I have been lucky tho each occasion :rolleyes: to enjoy great play time with a naughty greedy girl ;):D

haven't been to a Friday or Sat for a while, must give it a go again.

What sort of requirements are there for Thursdays?

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
There are no parties on Friday nights anymore. All the fun and mayhem is still happening on Saturday nights.
Buzz still runs the best show in town. If anyone wants to find out latest details just call him 0415 956 296. He is very helpful and will answer all your questions. See you there!

Julie

Silver Member
It was because dancing was menthioned I decided to post many people enjoyed sophisicated and elegant dancing including the fox trot the paseo double the tango ceroc rock n roll dancing vinese waltz the fancy sophisicated costumes the ladies and gentleman wear in dance sport competitions or to ball look very lovely and beautiful.

Julie

Silver Member
Aprofessional dance sport couple recently competed in competitions concerning proper professional dancing in italy and paris france it was so nice to see photos of them recieving medals competing in competitions this lady and gentleman looked glamerous dance sport really is a wonderful sport to participate in.

Julie

Silver Member
It gives me a great privillage and a good fortune to explain to the people ive written 6 novels so therefore im a top writer these novels were for pleasure and of great sentemental value to me.

Julie

Silver Member
I really enjot the motor museumbln at york looking at these old fashioned cars gives me a great pleasure.

Julie

Silver Member
Some years ago now i participated in the activities in the girl guides association i have a great appreciation for the girl guides association they helped a lot of people they certainly helped me and i have many happy memories of my activities i participated in with the girl guides .

Julie

Silver Member
I achieved a large number of badges the people had to do the learning tasks to get the badges and a tester would test the people to get the badges including home economics camp cooking althlete agility hostess camp tenderfoot cake decorators collectors laundress artist toy maker baker trefoil challenge and some more i was one badge away from achieving the highest award to be achieved in the girl guides association the baden powell award robert baden powell is the founder of the boy scouts association

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Why r we talking bout girl guides & boy scouts in this forum??

Julie

Silver Member
In a while i will be going on world cruise on the queen mary ii the luxurious ship on the waters of the ocean ill be participating in many lesuire activities its got a liabary shopping complex many luxurious resturants threatre showing movies or productions cannon ranch spa im very happy about this.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Big deal........u gonna b spreading ur legs n getting down on ur knees??

MikeB

Legend Member
In a while i will be going on world cruise on the queen mary ii the luxurious ship on the waters of the ocean ill be participating in many lesuire activities its got a liabary shopping complex many luxurious resturants threatre showing movies or productions cannon ranch spa im very happy about this.
Great ship, and plenty of good times to be had from my recent experience on board........

If you stay up after the zimmer frame set head off to bed, can find opportunities for pleasurable late night/early morning activities in the bars and intimate night club (including finishing with breakfast in bed via the included room service....)

Status
Not open for further replies.