• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aDel_

Gold Member
search boobnanza in the forum and check it out. this friday 20th april 150$ ticket byo tits n arse beyond ur wildest dreams lol do a search n youll see

NEW_EXCITED

Bronze Member
:laughing4

I haven't been before and wanting to go on the 28th April....is there any link etc for photos???! Cheers:love10:

Buzz

Foundation Member
WE would welcome you both along next Saturday night. The website for the lounge is http://pleasurelounge.com.au.
It hasnt got a full range of photos of the lounge, but if you scroll down the Pleasure Lounge in the forum there were some great photos taken at the last Boobnanza night.

H

hotguy

Re: Whens the next Party?

Do you have to register to attend before hand, or can you just
turn up on the night?

H

hotguy

I am pretty sure there is something on next Saturday night. Hopefully I can attend, I am a newbie to this scene myself so I don't know what to expect myself. But I am sure things will all flow as long as you are sociable and interact with everyone else.

N

Naughty Thoughts

We certainly prefer advanced notice, but for couples or single females then there usually isn't a problem.

For single guys, we do limit the numbers in order to maintain a good balance of males and females, so in that case booking ahead is certainly to your advantage. If you show up as a single guy on the night then there is a chance that we may turn you away. Not a huge deal if you're from just around the corner, but if you've travelled an hour to get there then I can see it being frustrating for the poor guy who misses out.

R

rells1990

Hi im a Single Woman very intrested in joining in the at the pleasure lounge whats the best event for me to come to?

Buzz

Foundation Member

Hi rells keep watching the thread on here for information on parties. We cater for a wide range of sexual persuasions. We can add your contact details to our mailing list so you will be kept up to date of all the fun events coming up

R

rells1990

Hi rells keep watching the thread on here for information on parties. We cater for a wide range of sexual persuasions. We can add your contact details to our mailing list so you will be kept up to date of all the fun events coming up

that would be great my email is [removed by lone road] :D

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Naughty Thoughts

Hello rells1990, I removed your email address from your post so that you don't end up with a whole bunch of new spam in your inbox.

I've sent your email to Buzz so it can be added to the list, so he should be able to keep you in the loop. I heard in the grapevine that the next funtcion is in about two weeks, but I want to confirm that before I specify dates.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
If anyone wants to organise day time meetings my club with back entrance and three private rooms is available at $200 for 4 hour rental.

T

that guy28

june1.jpg

You what? BOOBNANZA!

A

aussiedel

hi - i'm led to believe the pleasure lounge will be open on saturday 2nd june for swingers / couples.
We are visiting from the country and are looking forward to this
can someone confirm

Thanks

A

aussiedel

I heard a rumour it may be Saturday 2nd June - let's hope so as i am visiting Perth from the country with my partner

We have been before and are looking forward to coming back again

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
When is Wayne back can someone email him and put the party date in the calender please.has wayne been made a moderator for the pleasure lounge Yet? (Buzz)

T

that guy28

Missed that one, but hey, we jazzed up our Boobnanza website a little, tell us what you think if you've got a spare minute!

Click Here

D

Dhonraj

Hi, I am new into the group. I am very gentle but passionate about sexual fantasy which lead me into the group. Can anyone tell me when is the next party to start up. I have seen from langtree that pleasure lounge do arrange Sunday program every month. Is it true? When is the next sunday party ? Draj

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Yes it is open on Saturday I'll ask Buzz then when he is having the next Sunday Party

Buzz

Foundation Member
A big howdy to all you adventurous adults.
Since we introduced bi-weekly parties ...(as opposed to fortnightly of course)
the anticipation of our happy crowd has been sensational.
The Next Party Date is on Saturday 16th June. follwed by the 30th.
WE do have to limit the number of attendees so if you want to experience the most luxurious and classy adult venue in Perth then make sure you book early for any event you wish to attend.
We do have requests for parties on sunday afternoons, friday nights etc. Such requests are for "special " celebrations for birthdays, weddings, bucks& hens. So if you have a special occasion coming up then talk to myself or the friendly staff at Langtrees

Buzz

Foundation Member
On the 16th of june!

Social meet & greet from 7 until 9:30 for $25 which includes food ad something to wet your whistle.

From 9:30 onwards is where the fun really starts, $75 a couple and $100 for males, ladies get to hang around for free! Minus the $25 from, earlier entry.

Erotic dancers as well as the usual fun & games.

Hope to see you all there, it'll be a blast!

Limited numbers, for more info and bookings call 0487 977 707

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Buzz start a new thread with the date in the title that way the date sinks in. Stick it at the top.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Massive night coming up Saturday 16th June.
Our first Meet n Greet followed by Stay to Play.

This event is ideal for our couples who are curious about the adventurous sexy lifestyle but havnt experienced it yet.
You can enjoy a fun titillating social couple of hours with likeminded people.
Following the social fun is the Stay to Play.

Light food/nibbles and some refreshings drinks will be on hand to get the night going.

Social Meet n Greet from 7 -9.30
Stay to Play from 9.30 onwards.
Social only $25/person
Couples $75
Single males $100

Bookings essential email indorsportz@hotmail.com
You need to have credit card to confirm a booking, or pay cash advance all our parties are limited numbers and are first in best dressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.