Lisa@langtrees

• Thread starter Langtrees VIP Perth 2
  • Start date
N

Naughty Thoughts

I use to think you had to look a certain way to be found 'attractive'...

Some poor females drive themselves mad trying to look "perfect", when I find that most women look great just the way they are...

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Guys,

I'd love to know for both professional and private reasons...

I've heard that men respond best to red colour lingerie...Is that true?
I personally love the good old black cause I think it looks great against all skin tones, where as red and white can sometimes not do us fair skinned girls much justice.

Also, I know that the suspenders and stockings is a popular one amongst most men, but do you like the G-string with it or those sexy french knickers? Is lace the go?

Bra's or corsets?

Lisa xxx

bushbabe

Gold Member
Lisa,

Personally, I don't really have an opinion. Obviously some men/women may have a preference, but what ever the girl/man feels sexy in re colour etc, is their choice.

For me....... as long as it is easy to remove....... I don't care ..simple.

T

Twistie

Hi Lisa,

personally i like black lingerie. I love g-strings because they don't need to be removed...wink

I am a stockings and heels lover so seeing those on a woman drives me wild.

Above all else, the fact that a lady has gone to the effort to wear any form of lingerie impresses me and i love them for that.

xxx Twistie

N

NoFuss

I personally prefer lingerie with more than one colour - black/red purple/gold etc with more traditionally shaped briefs as I think g-strings can be unflattering on certain figures and french knickers suit a slimmer, less 'hippy' figure. You get what you pay for. Lingerie is like women - quality and sexiness costs. FWIW I think Pleasure State make some classy, but expensive, designs.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Had a special friend of mine wear some nice light blue knickers once, not sure why but the color was very arousing and beautiful on her. Could have just sat there and watched her parade them forever... :love4::toothy10:

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your great replies!
I'm off shopping tomoz so i'll keep them all in mind while doing so.
I love the stockings, suspenders, french knickers & corset with heels or thigh high boots!
It makes me feels more womanly and sexy while wearing them and of course I always get off on the pleasure on a man's face. Power trip? Maybe...

Lisa xxx

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Hi Lisa... When you go shopping tomorrow, if you think you still need a hand deciding just let me know... I`ld be more then willing to help.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Lol! Thanks billybones, your a true selfless gentleman! I'll keep it in mind and send out an urgent SOS if needed!

Lisa xxx

H

Honey Dominion

All of the above. I think it comes a lot down to not just what she wears but HOW she wears it! Confidence is the key. I have black, red and cream sets! :)

G

Gentleman

The other night my special lady was wearing a black bra and french knickers and she looked really sexy.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I find men tend to like the aqua blue or green colors, and pink goes down well to.

Kinda like this -

Or this -

link broken so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I would love to know the opinion on dating a married man. If one is willing to go there, what's the consensus on public opinion?

I mean if someone was not wanting to break up the family, understood that he was really only still there 'for the kids' and knew that the husband/wife relationship was null and void, is it really so bad?

Or are some women or men just kidding themselves?

Lisa xxx::)

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Thanks dylansdelights, i'd almost forgotten how virtuous you are! Lol!

But, what if he's not lying about it? All up front and honest about the whole deal?

Or is that completely unlikely?

Lisa xxx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

You know how I love those rose coloured things! Why not leave the glasses?

Can I not live in my little fantasy land for a wee minute?

Oh I mean...this all happened to a friend of mine!

Lol! Miss You! xxx

T

Trevsa10

NO two people are in the same curcumstances .I am married and looking to find someone but with my wifes knowledge ,we love each other dearly but or love life is unforefilling and i need to find a lady who needs needs the same forefillment .It is not an easy task as most woman donot want to play up with a married man .

Happy2

Legend Member
Would not a woman who is in a relationship with a married man worry that if he can be unfaithful to his wife It will be a case of, when not if, he is going to be unfaithful to me

A

adventurous annie

Are you serious?? As if a relationship with your average single guy wasn't hard enough!!!! LOL.

Obviously it is each to their own with this sort of thing. Personally i think that as long as you are prepared for the messiness of this type of relationship (ie; will he rekindle the fire with the wife?? will he cheat on you too? Will he leave the wife for you? Are there children involved?) then why not???
A friend of mine was recently in this position and was devastated when her man went back to his wife... i was obviously not the most empathetic and all i could say was "seriously hun - what did you expect??'
I think as long as both your intentions are clear - there is no harm in it. Just do not be surprised if it doesn't turn out like the fairytale you imagine.

T

TB

Each situation needs to be judged individually .....there is sex and there is the relationship.....a married man might not be having sex with his wife but he is still happy to be in a relationship with her.....well maybe not happy but not unhappy enough to leave.......he tells his new lover I am not having sex with my wife (true)..he says I love you (true) I am unhappy at home (maybe true)...now let the delusion begin and the bullshit flow.....great sex..the newness of lust emotions going in all directions......but can he tear himself from the relationship with his wife?? In truth she owns the glass you just got to sip from it.
He is a happy boy.....well for a little while anyway...that is until you start making demands on him....You see you thought you were having a relationship with him..........silly girl .....he thought you were just having sex. :love76:

M

michael21

Each situation needs to be judged individually .....there is sex and there is the relationship.....a married man might not be having sex with his wife but he is still happy to be in a relationship with her.....well maybe not happy but not unhappy enough to leave.......he tells his new lover I am not having sex with my wife (true)..he says I love you (true) I am unhappy at home (maybe true)...now let the delusion begin and the bullshit flow.....great sex..the newness of lust emotions going in all directions......but can he tear himself from the relationship with his wife?? In truth she owns the glass you just got to sip from it.
He is a happy boy.....well for a little while anyway...that is until you start making demands on him....You see you thought you were having a relationship with him..........silly girl .....he thought you were just having sex. :love76:
so true,he thought he was just having sex???yes
The guy got the best of both worlds he has 'home life/wife' then he has a bit on the side,who wouldnt if you could get away with it...but the 'worlds should never collide',Sinfield show from the 90s.good luck with it all if u know what u are getting urself into.

jlmiller

Gold Member
Trust me, you do not want to be dating a married man, it leads to a real messy break-up , heart aches the works and the worst part is that you will be a part of it. The question is if he is so unhappy wait until he leaves, cannot have your cake and eat it too. You do not want to invest your time into a married man that may not leave and keeps you lingering on..

T

Trevsa10

Belive me living in a sexless marrage with a woman you love is no easy thing . And yes i am looking for sex but after long descussions with my wife . I just wish some of the critic could stand in my shoes and feel my frustration .yes i know every situation is different but please note i make no secret about what is what . I was hopeing i could find a lady who perhaps in a simular suituation and just wantes some relief

jlmiller

Gold Member
I've been there twice and after many visits to the therapist for counselling with the ex's things never improved. My wife would say to me I should feel lucky I get it once a week if that. It just got to the point it was time to go. I was becoming more and more frustrated and that would lead to arguments and yes I was tempted many times to go elsewhere. In the end it was for the better to get out of the marriage.

T

Trevsa10

Sometimes getting out of a marrage causes more problems that what you already have to deal with as it is . No two situations are the same and i do not thin k there are any hard and fast answers to this very complex question