• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lisa@langtrees

• Thread starter Langtrees VIP Perth 2
  • Start date
L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I've been wondering lately about what is more important when it comes to a woman's attractiveness... Is it the body or the face that attracts men the most? Or are all of you different?

Of course I understand in an ideal world that you would prefer both, but if you had to pick just one in a new partner, what would it be?

Thanks, just trying to work out if I should go on a diet or get botox first! LOL!

Lisa xxx

L

lanmjan

We all are different, for me it is the face, then the hips and bottom.

What do girls like the most in guys?

But aged natural beauty is not to be taken for granted, can be very appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Emilee

This got me thinking about what I'd prefer on a guy man oh man its a tough one.... I'd say face cause I love a guy with a good smile! also its what you see the most xxx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Well Lamnjan, that's refreshing to hear cause I was starting to think that it was all over! :laughing5

I think that women are all different also, but I am initially attracted by a man's eyes, I have to be able to see something there 1st. Then i'll bother to look further.

But, I do believe than woman are less into the physical image than what men are as a whole. I think that women are attracted more to what lies within, like a good sense of humour, personality etc.

Thanks for your response!

Lisa xxx

L

lanmjan

Well Lamnjan, that's refreshing to hear cause I was starting to think that it was all over! :laughing5

I think that women are all different also, but I am initially attracted by a man's eyes, I have to be able to see something there 1st. Then i'll bother to look further.

But, I do believe than woman are less into the physical image than what men are as a whole. I think that women are attracted more to what lies within, like a good sense of humour, personality etc.

Thanks for your response!

Lisa xxx

I do agree with you, women look at the bigger picture.

It is fun though to think about what we like the most, may it be humor or eyes.

A lady with humor, adventure and charm, wonderful, that is the best.

Nothing beats la joie de vivre...you agree?

N

Naughty Thoughts

I'll be honest - if I'm walking down the street and just glance at woman in passing, the first thing my eyes look at are her breasts.

I don't think I'm consciously assessing her for any particular qualities, but that's where my eyes go first, then a quick up-and-down across her body then I'll look at her face. All this happens in less than a second.

As to what I consider most important for her to look attractive to me? I'd have to say confidence and self-assurance. If there are two women, one who looks like a supermodel but is timid and another who looks like a girl next door type who grabs you by the collar, then I'd be paying a whole lot more attention to the graby one - but I'm a submissive type.

C

Curious1

For me It's the eyes.

Eyes, personality, face and then body. Body is not that important to me if the company is good and playful etc.

But each to their own.

P

Perth boy

For me It's the eyes.

Eyes, personality, face and then body. Body is not that important to me if the company is good and playful etc.

But each to their own.

Yep Curious you got it. The company has got to be good. You have to have that conection and you see the face a lot more than the body.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
For those that say they go for personality then looks, what is it that makes you feel like talking to them in the beginning???
I once asked the question... If a homeless looking, smelly man tried to talk to you at the same time as a business man in smart suit who would you answer first???

Not sure I`m allowed to post links but please take a look at this clip from youtube.

YouTube - MRS MAC'S - Lean Meat Crusty Top :love7:

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Wow! Thanks for all the replies to this question guys! It's great to hear all the different feed back and opinions. It's also great to hear that a lot of men are into a good rack and the eyes cause they're the two things that I get the most comments about! Lol! So...where are all the men knocking down my door then!?!

I have just posted a new thread, so how about giving me ur comments on that too? Please!

Lisa xxx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I am in the middle of a break up that's really not going so well for me!

I'm trying to do this as nice as I possibly can, and still manage to salvage something out of the ashes of a relationship that really died long ago...but, he seems to not share the sentiment!

He is making harassing phone calls (about 300 in the past week) he is threatening to do away with me one day, and then himself the next day.
He is refusing to acknowledge that the relationship has ended. He just won't hear of it! He goes from begging to threatening and then back again.

So, please if there are any men out there that can give me advice from a man's point of view of how to best deal with the situation, I would be eternally grateful! Really!

Has anyone else had a similar experience? And if so, how did it pan out?

Thanks for listening,

Lisa xxx

C

Cathy/Diane87

For me, I like a girls eyes and personality if she is to be more than just a root to me.

When it comes to sheer attractiveness, I'm not shy in saying that I like my size 6-8 girls that are 18-25. Or a little older if they look good. A pretty face is good too.

When I'm punting I am paying money for a fun time with a beautiful woman. And if I'm paying I want the best my money is buying. What I hate is when I walk into a brothel and see fat, ugly, and old chicks. I'm sure punters know what I'm on about whether they are brave enough to admit it or not. Like whether there are hot chicks there or not I hate having to sift through and say no to the grose ones that repulse me. And then I gotta talk to receptionists sometimes that are just vulger looking. Wish all madames hire hot receptionists that wet my appetite instead of making me chuck. Some are alright, but please hide the ugly ones.

Imagine going into a restaurant and ordering an awesome steak, but while waiting for it, you gotta sit in a room with dog shit all over the ground and have to smell and look at it. Not very appetsing is it.

Wow well i just find this comment very repulsive i understand that you may like skinny good looking women but there are some punters out there that think that big women are the sexy ones so we accommodate to everyones needs not just one punter. If that was the case then we wouldn't make any money. So thats your choice to continue going to these establishments all you have to do is tell the receptionist what kind of lady you are looking for and we can help find you the right lady.

As for the receptionists we are not here for you to look at we are here to do our jobs and to help you find a lady to your liking. You are not here to book us so why should it matter what we look like. Cathy

L

lanmjan

No contact and legal help? Keep any msgs you recieve from, and emails. Plus keep logs of threatening messages, such as when he called, what he said, etc. At some point if he continues, bring it to the police.

C

Charger770

My idea is to find some one who I can spend a night with me .That does not mean full nigtht of sex, Im keen on dinner and even a feed in the morning I don't think any could go all night with out some help or rest in the middle of it... The ideal oartner would be some one I could ring up for a weekend away pay cash have fun and get out and about...............

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hi Lisa

What I say may be a little far out there or different. But take from it what may be useful to you if you find any of my 3c worth to be of value.

From what you have presented here it seems that any form of verbal or electronic communication with him about your relationship being over is ineffective. And this is unlikely to change. Most unlikely to change is him and his objective view on reality at present. Even if he is locked up and isolated from his freedom (if it gets that bad) as a means of keeping you from harm, this isolation will not last for ever. And it is highly probable that his resentment will grow and manifest in acts worse than the present threats and harrassment.

What if...................you change the type of energy you are putting into this situation. And I do not mean accept him and go back to him to muffle the situation. You have expressed fear, frustration, anger, and resistance to this matter. And I assume that you are really stressed out by this, and thus putting a lot of energy into it. This energy is sensed by him at an unconcious level, and his EGO feeds off it, and and intensifies what he is doing.

What I mean by change is stop feeding it the energy. When you are not in his presence you know you are safe, so choose not to give out the negative feelings that is generated. As said before your negative emotions is sensed by him since is sole focus is on you at present. What if you first see it from his point of view and feel what he is feeling and see what he is seeing (without his presence). Send him kind thoughts, and explain to his subconciousness that the relationship is gone. Like how a mother who loves her young child unconditionally may explain to the child that his/her father, or a grandparent has passed on and will not be coming back.

This sounds wierd to a lot of people I know, and many of us need to take practice to think and feel like this. However, what have you got to lose? Do this, and if it does not work, then at the very least you may feel better. There is no loss here. I mean freaking out and being frustrated is always available and waiting for you if you choose to go back to it.

BTW to answer your question directly about a male perspective on this. When I was a teenager I went through something like this. Except I was the BF that was unwilling to let go. The girl though really blew me away with her kindness (she was older). When I was reluctant and intense with many negative emotions, she was patient and reacted with kindness. I am now sure that when I was not there she was sending me a lot of kind words and thoughts. I'll admit, it took some time. But in time, my respect for her and her wishes grew and I was just not able to carry on being an immature jerk when she was still able to be so loving and nurtured me through our break up.

May the Force be with You

Last edited:
A

Alecia the Foxx

For me, I like a girls eyes and personality if she is to be more than just a root to me.

When it comes to sheer attractiveness, I'm not shy in saying that I like my size 6-8 girls that are 18-25. Or a little older if they look good. A pretty face is good too.

When I'm punting I am paying money for a fun time with a beautiful woman. And if I'm paying I want the best my money is buying. What I hate is when I walk into a brothel and see fat, ugly, and old chicks. I'm sure punters know what I'm on about whether they are brave enough to admit it or not. Like whether there are hot chicks there or not I hate having to sift through and say no to the grose ones that repulse me. And then I gotta talk to receptionists sometimes that are just vulger looking. Wish all madames hire hot receptionists that wet my appetite instead of making me chuck. Some are alright, but please hide the ugly ones.

Imagine going into a restaurant and ordering an awesome steak, but while waiting for it, you gotta sit in a room with dog shit all over the ground and have to smell and look at it. Not very appetsing is it.

Imagine being the kind of person who likens women he isn't attracted to, at first glance, to dog shit?

Who are you calling ugly, you repulsive little man. You are the one who has to pay for sex, clearly. And if your looks aren't repulsive, your personality is certainly enough to clear a room. ::):boxing:

F

Farm Boy

Paul old buddy there is a answer if you don't like what is available on a commercial bases , go find a GIRLFRIEND

M

michael21

I'm trying to do this as nice as I possibly can, and still manage to salvage something out of the ashes of a relationship that really died long ago...but, he seems to not share the sentiment!

He is making harassing phone calls (about 300 in the past week) he is threatening to do away with me one day, and then himself the next day.
He is refusing to acknowledge that the relationship has ended. He just won't hear of it! He goes from begging to threatening and then back again.

So, please if there are any men out there that can give me advice from a man's point of view of how to best deal with the situation, I would be eternally grateful! Really!

This a really hard one i think for both parties but ZERO contact in return from u change ur mbl number if u can or get another number in the mean time block his emails/Facebook, he wont no that but u wont get any of his emails.Keep all records of what went on and show WAPOL and get out a VRO and that will include emails/SMS that should scare him off and he may stop...Tough love or he may get the wrong idea.
The irony of it all 'you can not help him get over you'
Start it today!
He will look back and see how much of a fuckhead he was most guys do.
A good E book to read re this subject is by Dan Dennick for him to read before u start ur proceedings.

Good luck!

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
My mantra in life is - emancipate, disassociate, & masturbate. Seems to be the only thing that works lol:eek:ccasion14

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
sounds like he's got a problem. You need to warn him that you can take legal action and he wouldn't want that to happen.

F

Farm Boy

Has anyone else had a similar experience? And if so, how did it pan out?

Thanks for listening,

Lisa xxx
Tell him if he keep's this up you will tell his mum .
be polite but firm sounds dopey but men don't like there inadequacy brought to there mothers attention.
Now if this fails do not bother with his mum get a RESTRAINING ORDER .

C

Curious1

Ha ha love the thread. Didn't see it taking this dire tion....but I do like surprises lol

N

Naughty Thoughts

This thread is starting to go downhill.

I'll ask everyone to play nicely.

Since this is an interesting topic that can be of use to the members, I won't lock it. If another mod sees this continue sliding out of control, then feel free to act if needed.

F

Farm Boy

Wow!!!! Here is Tigerwang again. We met on another post where you in your almighty better than everyone else judgement was telling everyone wat to do since you are better than all of us.

We are so fucken lucky that you are here with your shit dont stink wisdom!!!!!!!!

You have set the bar quite low Paul.

M

michael21

Tell him if he keep's this up you will tell his mum .
be polite but firm sounds dopey but men don't like there inadequacy brought to there mothers attention.
Now if this fails do not bother with his mum get a RESTRAINING ORDER .
ha ha so true,very good f/b,or his close friends/work friends even.

A

Alecia the Foxx

You assume a lot while knowing so little. You judge me because I have an opinion independant to yours. Now there are women that are attractive to me, there are those who are unnoticed, then theres the the dog shit. Bite me!!!!
But its ok for you to call me ugly and repulsive just because you disagree.

Then you put me down for paying for sex. Umm you are what we pay for.

I didn't assume anything. It is all there in black and white, exactly how you wrote it. Likening women, who don't conform to your concept of female appearance, to dogshit, IS repulsive. End of story. ::)

F

Farm Boy

You assume a lot while knowing so little. You judge me because I have an opinion independant to yours. Now there are women that are attractive to me, there are those who are unnoticed, then theres the the dog shit. Bite me!!!!
But its ok for you to call me ugly and repulsive just because you disagree.

Then you put me down for paying for sex (while putting down all punters). Um...you are the product with a price tag. I can pay for you and buy you for a time (you won't know who I am). Then I can consume the product, or if its grose or passed its used by date. I can choose to throw it out, or feed it to my dog.

Seriously, calm down and don't be such a dumb shit. Go have some fush and chups and then try squeezing into your prom dress from wayyyyyy back.

You are rude little boy Paul and not very brave hiding anonymously behind a nom de plume and mouthing of to a Lady .
Quite a hot WL actuality.

Fudd

Foundation Member
...Some sugar coat things, I don't....

.....if your mantra is that you're prepared to "say it as it is" that's fair enough. However, you then have to appreciate that, in the abscence of respect & diplomacy, some people will disagree with your opinion especially if they find that opinion vile, rude, arrogant & insulting.

You can't have it both ways, sport.