Lisa@langtrees

• Thread starter Langtrees VIP Perth 2
  • Start date

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi T10 I have been very lucky not to be in your shoes and I hope it all works out well for you and your better half

T

Trevsa10

HI happy I evny you I am just sick of people making judgements when they have no idear of someones suituation

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hi Dylansdelights,
You make it sound like dating a married man is like dating a Leper.

So what Box do you put a married "Langtress" punter into?
A Cheat , a Liar or just desperate guy trying someone new, from time to time, without totally breaking up a perfectly good marriage or other??

“There are three things you cannot hide, the Sun, the Moon & the Truth”..
Buddha

Last edited:

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Call me cynical but.

The fantasy may be nice and you will hear all the well rehearsed phrases to get into your knickers, on the occasions that he can get away from the family that is.

When it comes to the crunch and him actually leaving, you will always lose out to Dollars $$$$.

When he realises what he will have to give up and how much it will cost in support payments pure economics will override his lust for you.

You are ever going to be a fantasy dalliance.

Fuck buddy yes.
Full on relationship No freakin way unless your some sort of masochist

T

Trevsa10

Fuck buddy is fine by me mine you it would be great if she was also my friend

D

~Dragons_Princess~

A massive no no for me.

How would you feel if you were the wife? I have been cheated on before and nobody deserves that pain, especially if the level of their relationship is marriage, possibly with kids involved.

If the guy's wife knows about it and is ok with it, then sure go for it, but I highly doubt that would be the case in 99% of instances.

Cheating is never ok, in my opinion.

jlmiller

Gold Member
It does not matter what the situation is T10, you either deal with it or let it go. Like I've said I've been there twice, once my wife cheated on me and the other time I made the stupid mistake. In both cases the other partner found out and once they do both from her and me it's was quite painful and very unforgiving. My advice is to seek counselling and try to work it out. Cheating is cheating and it has it consequences you do not what to deal with. So be straight up and deal with it. Eventually, the person you cheat with will call in her chips and put "the now or I'll tell on you".
Believe me you do not want your wife hearing from another woman about how you are cheating on her. I wanted to beat the shit out of the bitch that told on my, but in the end it was no ones fault but my own. So I took ownership of my mistake and would not want it happening to anyone else.... trust me on this.

A

Alecia the Foxx

There is a school of thought which states that if you are having a relationship with someone who is taken, then you are scared of committing with someone who is not taken, or that you have some sort of similar character deficiency. Who knows, but my thoughts are, "What a waste of time." There are plenty of single people out there. Let the marrieds sort their own shit out.

T

TB

When you are in a relationship (unless specified)I would automatically assume it to be exclusive, and because of that you feel safe to become intimate......so to find out you have been misled....and lied to.....and cheated on .......the BETRAYAL !!!...just makes you feel sick.....The fact you have TRUSTED your mate with the innermost secrets of you, your essence what makes you ..you, and somehow that just was not enough to be valued by him/her.......You have done nothing wrong other than be a lousey judge of character.....Time to move on .....

jlmiller

Gold Member
Well I've never been with a married woman, as I can not envision wrecking someone's married life, but I would imagine that some women feel "safer" that way. I would say having a character deficiency is a tough statement. I just think when 2 people meet and the hormones are running wild character deficiency isn't the issue, although there should be more control sometimes it's just not possible. Look if a person gets involved with another on a whim, not a good thing but it happens, but on a continual basis, then there is a problem and that can lead to a bigger problem that can totally wreck folks lives.. people need to think of more than just themselves.

jlmiller

Gold Member
When you are in a relationship (unless specified)I would automatically assume it to be exclusive, and because of that you feel safe to become intimate......so to find out you have been misled....and lied to.....and cheated on .......the BETRAYAL !!!...just makes you feel sick.....The fact you have TRUSTED your mate with the innermost secrets of you, your essence what makes you ..you, and somehow that just was not enough to be valued by him/her.......You have done nothing wrong other than be a lousey judge of character.....Time to move on .....

This is so true and for some of us it's a hard lesson to learn. Being a lousy judge is not your fault, its the fault of the betrayer. I will say I learned it the hard way, something that will never get a repeat in my life. Too much pain involved right on down to the kids.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Never take a wife till thou hast a house (and a fire) to put her in.

"Benjamin Franklin"

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I've wondered about this for years now...

Is it true that Asian women are tighter? I suppose that there are certain nationalities that are renowned as being 'well-hung', or on the flip side, smaller in the genital area, does this also reflect in the women?

Of course I understand that there are always going to be exceptions to the rule, or rumour, but I've always wondered how true the rumour is...

Thanks
Lisa xxx

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m not sure either but if somebody is willing to give me an Atlas, and some of the ladies are willing to volunteer I don`t mind going through all the countrys one by one and then writing a review about each... :angel12:

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Thanks billybones, I'll make a note of that...
If I was to post a thread on who was willing to do volunteer those services, i'm pretty sure i'd be inundated with replies! Lol!
But, hey 1st in best dressed, right? Ur up as soon as I can organise it! Lol!

Lisa xxx

C

Charlie57

Lisa, it may be more related to the overall body size. Asian women tend to be petite rather than big strapping European girls.

That may have something to do with it.

Also, asians tend to squat a lot, that may well exercise their pelvic floor muscles and hence the "tighter" sensation.

:eek:ccasion14

:love76:

P

PerthCUB

In my experience they do seem to be, but for some reason they always seem to run the massive 70s playboy bush...?
Whats with that?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Charlie57 the squating Asian ladies......is that fact or ficition?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

svengali

Foundation Member
Hi Charlie57 the squating Asian ladies......is that fact or ficition?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, that is true of Asiatic men too.

If a Westerner wants to rest outdoors he will sit on a log or rock or, if nothing else is available, on his butt on the ground. An Asiatic is more likely to squat.

Also, in most Asian countries toilets tend to be of the "squat" variety and this is, apparently, a more natural way to take care of business than sitting on a "throne" as we Westerners do.

It is quite possible that this, and regularly standing up from a squatting position strengthens the pelvic floor muscles which is good for both men and women.

As to who is "tighter" I suggest it has more to do with overall fitness than race.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Also, in most Asian countries toilets tend to be of the "squat" variety and this is, apparently, a more natural way to take care of business than sitting on a "throne" as we Westerners do.

Such as this?? I`ve been overseas a few times but still can`t figure out how to use it the correct way...

J

Jo Chen

Well the very big White woman cannot squat too long or they break ankle.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

So sorry to disappoint Farmboy...

But we can't always be academic genius's and it was something I was truly always curious about...isn't that partly what this site is for? A bit of fun, quench some curiosity? etc,etc...

Please, don't hold it against me, huh? ;-)

Lisa xxx

F

Farm Boy

So sorry to disappoint Farmboy...

But we can't always be academic genius's and it was something I was truly always curious about...isn't that partly what this site is for? A bit of fun, quench some curiosity? etc,etc...

Please, don't hold it against me, huh? ;-)

Lisa xxx

Sorry if I rained on your parade Lisa but when questions of race come up I think which individuals are they thinking of.

For example which Asiatic fanny will we have a look at the 23year old Olympic hockey player or the woman in a grass hut after child number nine?

Also I have noted as a mans erection can vary in hardness depending on circumstances so can a woman grip harder if she wants to has to or whatever .

L

Lord Spikey

In my experience they do seem to be, but for some reason they always seem to run the massive 70s playboy bush...?
Whats with that?

But what is wrong with pubic hair?
I would much rather spend time with a woman who has some "fluff on the Muff" (nice expression, that), than has a bald wee-hole (please excuse the crudity).

J

Jo Chen

Hi Jo. What ya know?
How about a big white woman with a tiny tight pussy?

Well that is tru too. But why so many so large leh?

In Shan Dong, I saw a little tiny girl steal bag from big White round woman. Big one chase little one and got stuck in a hole and police have to come.

I feel bad because I found very comedy hahahaha

L

Lord Spikey

Well that is tru too. But why so many so large leh?

In Shan Dong, I saw a little tiny girl steal bag from big White round woman. Big one chase little one and got stuck in a hole and police have to come.

I feel bad because I found very comedy hahahaha

It's lucky that the big white round woman didn't catch her. Maybe she would have squatted on her.

Perhaps that is how chopsticks are made