Lisa@langtrees

• Thread starter Langtrees VIP Perth 2
  • Start date

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
....why do I have this feeling that "Jo Chen" is not an asian guy but, rather, just some loser white guy with no life of his own who takes pleasure in winding people up.....I wonder if he has the IP address as another twat on this forum who likes to shit stir and who then gets agitated when people have a crack at him....hmmmmmm!

Either I'm getting cranky in my old age or I'm starting to lose my enjoyment of this forum.

Fudd

ps: or maybe I'm just having a bad day today....I need to get laid!!!!!

No need for apologies..I think you might be on to something!!:laughing4

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way Jo Chen, how about next time you come in, you introduce yourself and I will make an extra special effort to be nice? I'm usually nice to everyone...unless they're not nice to me??? But, I do believe in 2nd chances, do you?
The red haired receptionist at 316 is DD and yes, she is a lovely lady, I worked with her for a few years, she's a sweetie.

Also, I agree with Jacqui being an absolute crack up and that she steals the show! She's a classic! Anyone who hasn't experienced Jacqui in the wee hours of the morning at Langtrees needs to! Lol!

I also whole heartedly agree with Rochelle's valued opinion...(i'll slip you that $50 later honey! Lol :)

Thanks for all the feed back so far, it's great to hear!

Lisa xxx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The nicest would have to be me...I haven't thrown a cranky for at least 24 hours.LOL
Why don't you put a poll up and we can name the 5 top Langtrees receptionist (Madams) and the public can vote.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Jo Chen I have just read your post and you will need to edit the post or take a monthly ban. You are welcome to criticize my team as long as you word it without insult.
We all call Sue the Bulldog and Lisa has one of the largest followings of any receptionist I have met. so if you have had problems i would suggest you have started them putting their backs up.
My nickname is the bully, we have one aggressive bossy fish at Langtrees that has been nicknamed Mary-Anne, I have no problem with having your say but say it without a personal attack. It may help to read the rules of the forum no personal attacks so reword it or i will delete it.

J

Jo Chen

Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way Jo Chen, how about next time you come in, you introduce yourself and I will make an extra special effort to be nice? I'm usually nice to everyone...unless they're not nice to me??? But, I do believe in 2nd chances, do you?
The red haired receptionist at 316 is DD and yes, she is a lovely lady, I worked with her for a few years, she's a sweetie.

Also, I agree with Jacqui being an absolute crack up and that she steals the show! She's a classic! Anyone who hasn't experienced Jacqui in the wee hours of the morning at Langtrees needs to! Lol!

I also whole heartedly agree with Rochelle's valued opinion...(i'll slip you that $50 later honey! Lol :)

Thanks for all the feed back so far, it's great to hear!

Lisa xxx

Don wan to tell who I am, but I be nice u be nice. See you next time with smile from me

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

You've got a deal Jo Chen! Can't wait for my second chance! I'm gonna be all smiles to absolutely everyone now! Although I thought I was already...

Can you promise to give me your feedback afterwards?

Thanks Lisa xxx

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hi Lisa,
As a receptionist, I think you’re pretty efficient & I've never had a problem with anyone there on the contraire it is usually me who is brash or I guess, Rude..
I always expect someone to tell me off but I can wear it, I’m not that precious & I don’t mind be called a wog or ding.

Talk about Rude?, Try being a customer at the Commonwealth Bank, LOL.

Also, having worked behind a counter in a liquor outlet, 6 days a week, 12 hours a day for frkn 10 years, where some customers expect you to be happy and in a similar inebriated mood, as the are & asking for credit all the time, then not paying because they get too drunk to remember. Now that's Rude, So bring rude on..

What I really hate is No Personality, Introverts or people that don't respond to good, bad or stupid conversation.

However I do expect the girl I’m spending time with to be extra nice...

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Thanks Onwithit,
Your comment is much appreciated and I'm pretty sure that if I haven't told you off, you can't be all that bad ;-) Although I'm usually pretty patient, so u may well be a complete ass! Lol! Just jokes honey!

If anyone is comfortable to let me know your online name next time you come in to Langtree's, I would really love to put some faces to names! I'm so curious! And always keen to add to my friends!

Lisa xxx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Ok, Guys....I would like to know how many of you agree that Ms Sue (aka Bulldog...lol) is the nicest, sexiest receptionist??? Hmmm???
Lol! Lmao!

Lisa xxx

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Ok, Guys....I would like to know how many of you agree that Ms Sue (aka Bulldog...lol) is the nicest, sexiest receptionist??? Hmmm???
Lol! Lmao!

Lisa xxx

Stop trying to suck up to the boss LOL

We all know the answer is Dylan..But alas I am no longer down there xox any flowers & gifts can be sent to 181 Hay St Kalgoorlie LOL

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Thank god I need the address so I could send all the voodoo dolls that we received for you... lol.......................xoxoxoxo

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
LOL oh whatever..they loved me. I'm an just an acquired taste..Maybe you need to clean your pallet Ms Sue..:laughing4

S

~*Suzie*~

She is not a receptionist, and alot of you gentlemen may not know her because she is mainly behind the scenes in house keeping, but I think I can say on behalf of myself and lots of the ladies at langtrees WE LOVE CARMEN !!!!

She is a joy to work with, always happy to help if we need her, comes to work with a great smile on her face even at 5am when we can be a little tired and grumpy lol and most of all she is the BEST breakfast maker ever!
After a long shift I love seeing her smiling face making us yummy breakfast
Thanx Carmen
You rock!
xoxo
~*Suzie*~

Razdor

Gold Member
Jaquie gets my vote!...and Langtrees is the place for me aswell.
My friend is going to LT tonite for the first time!

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
She is not a receptionist, and alot of you gentlemen may not know her because she is mainly behind the scenes in house keeping, but I think I can say on behalf of myself and lots of the ladies at langtrees WE LOVE CARMEN !!!!

She is a joy to work with, always happy to help if we need her, comes to work with a great smile on her face even at 5am when we can be a little tired and grumpy lol and most of all she is the BEST breakfast maker ever!
After a long shift I love seeing her smiling face making us yummy breakfast
Thanx Carmen
You rock!
xoxo
~*Suzie*~

LOL did you mean Carmel? If so then yes I agree..