Breaking news: Malaysia Airlines plane missing

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
If the plane is in Aust's backyard, no reason why Abbott is not telling, cause it will stick out like a sore thumb.

I read that people in Maldives saw a very low flying commercial airliner flying pass on the night that it went missing. My theory is that they've landed in some country's backyard. Passengers are being held against their will.

Abbott wouldnt be able to tell his penis from his had, he tells that many lies! LOL

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sorry Homer
Did u say ERECT that plane, I'm just abit deaf

Pardon my Engrish maam. I guess I did say Erect...Erect Eject...what's the diff? Coupla days...lol...
I don't know your computer talks to you, if not then I'd say you need new glasses...;)

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Well latest is they may have found debris of the plane 2000 KM off the coast of WA.... but they have jumped the gun few times already so until confirmed... its wait n see

Brontee

Silver Member
Let's hope they will find the plane soon. It is also better for the families to give them piece of mind.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I reckon this debris in the ocean off WA coast is a dud too. If a plane of that size crashes into the ocean, there won't be only a 24M debris. Oil slicks, multiple fragments would have spread across the ocean floor with some floating above water.

I reckon the plane has landed somewhere in a country that have good support network for this kind of activities. With lots of people with tight lips. This maybe part of a bigger plan that someone is plotting. They maybe planning to capture more planes. The passengers I reckon are still alive, and being held captive. They will be used as bargaining chips. But this is just me speculating.

The news mentioned the airline forgo a $10 app which would help track the plane whereabouts. This app helped find the lost Air France plane in 2009. Talk about cost saving huh.

Lingham

Diamond Member
I reckon this debris in the ocean off WA coast is a dud too. If a plane of that size crashes into the ocean, there won't be only a 24M debris. Oil slicks, multiple fragments would have spread across the ocean floor with some floating above water.

I reckon the plane has landed somewhere in a country that have good support network for this kind of activities. With lots of people with tight lips. This maybe part of a bigger plan that someone is plotting. They maybe planning to capture more planes. The passengers I reckon are still alive, and being held captive. They will be used as bargaining chips. But this is just me speculating.

The news mentioned the airline forgo a $10 app which would help track the plane whereabouts. This app helped find the lost Air France plane in 2009. Talk about cost saving huh.
With the elapsed time since the crash and ocean currents, the floating wreckage won't be anywhere near the spot where the plane went into the water.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
With the elapsed time since the crash and ocean currents, the floating wreckage won't be anywhere near the spot where the plane went into the water.

But :bear: in mind, the search area is not the size of a shed. And the employ of satellite, would have picked up other debris not unless the operator is an imbecile.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Could just be a sea container that fell off a ship....
Hope not tho, I'd still prefer to think they're alive but a hijack without a ransom or a bomb without a group claiming it makes no sense...

W

wr3xr

Farm Boy249350 said:

Missing with out a trace for 76 years

Pretty solid evidence (without wreckage..) that they came to grief out near Kiribati. I've seen WW2 plane wrecks in vatious places and the jungles swallow them up so quickly. You could be 20m away and not notice a thing.

RIP to those on board this flight. It'll be months at best before we find out everything I guess. I've been fortunate(?) enough to fly in some of the dodgiest planes in dodgy countries but this sort of thing really makes me consider not flying with asian based airlines. Stick to emirati's, british and qantas.

Malaysian airlines, their millitary and their government should be ashamed how they handled this. I wont fly through KL again nor will I fly MA again.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yeah I reckon KL is not a well preferred port of destination for a long while until they can get their f-ing security act together. It is still a good place for a visit, just the airport and the airline security need lots of improvements.