Alan Langtrees Chaffeur BLOG

Alan Driver VIP Perth

Gold Member
Are men endangered? Women can earn as much, they got all the gadgets to reach orgasm, there are sperm banks (men give that away so easy) and they can cook

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
When Fem bots like the ones on Austin Powers come out it may solve the problem lol.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sperm banks it's like gold coin donations, someone shaking a partially filled can and we are eager to drop a gold coin into it or 2.

There may be a rising trend of stay at home dads while their wives bring home the bacons. They just butter up the breads and ready the meal.

Happy2

Legend Member
And if you have several grand or more in your account It is far safer there these days than under the mattress I mean a few dollars a month is cheaper than buying a safe and paying a security company

Lingham

Diamond Member
Banks make money so:

a) buy some bank shares and enjoy both capital growth and the dividends; and

b) keep your savings in an account that pays interest, albeit at low rates these days.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
True that, not getting sucked in. But some people take the readily available credit as a symbol of status. They are happy to show everyone their platinum cards.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
true what about all the other crims like Peter Foster , Chopper Read and others , did the gostapo chase them for the money

B

Blackwood

Endangered or dispensable.
Goes back to the old story where the guy says to the girl, "I bet you haven't got one of these?"
The girl just takes a quick glance, and says, "No but I got one of these, and with it I can get as many of those as I want".

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hehehehehehe.......you guys are not endangered but (ok forgetting my job for a min) more or less dispensable. Sorry guys I know it breaks your hearts but somebody had to tell you the truth. Hence you better go to the only place in society where you are not dispensable and where you are more than welcome and treated like a king.........Langtrees :D

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
*chuckles* we've had a bit of a swapsies at home with work and home. I'm working full time and he's at home... Just before I came in to work I reminded him that there is a few days worth of washing catching up and could he try and get some of it packed away...he groaned and said he's just so tired....

PMSL.... I just replied with..."well what do you think I've been doing for 9 yrs"...in hindsight, that was probably a low blow....

He can cook though....and once I gt hold of a cleaner I'll have one less thing to worry about :p

D

Driver Harry

Ha never I will survive in a man's world
robot1-sm.jpg

The Stepford Wives part III

W

wr3xr

I honestly wish i could be a house husband. I'd give up work in a heartbeat.

I already do enough washing, cleaning, ironing, cooking (not well lol) and gardening each week after working 8-10hrs a day. Remove work from that and life would be sweet

Reactions: Dez

Custer

Silver Member
It has sort of come to that in today's society since the high rate of divorce kicked in. Many boys raised by well meaning single moms really grow up with mixed messages of how to be a man. Be assertive? Be a sensitive person? They often have to bumble through that with no guidance.

Custer

Silver Member
Men are still required for some things... opening tight jars, fixing things around the home, picking up spiders and taking them outside, carrying heavy shopping bags. :p

And when we are treated right, it is our pleasure to do these things Miss Holly.

svengali

Foundation Member
Ah, c'mon guys. You sound like a bunch of commies

Of course the Banks make a profit. They are public listed companies and that is their purpose in life. You don't yelp when B.H.P. or Alcoa make a quid for their shareholders so why whinge about the Banks?

Banks are huge businesses with bazillions of dollars tied up in their branch network and systems and they employ thousands of people across this country and pay a heap of tax along the way. It would be pretty poor if they didn't make a profit. And don't forget that most of those profits end up in the pockets of ordinary Australians or their super funds as dividends.

Happy2

Legend Member
Glad you said that Mr Gali I was scared to I got into trouble last time I said no one gets upset if their super has big investments in banking and
their returns are very very good

Sounds as if people would be happier if there super was invested in UNICEF or Greenpeace At least the would get a dividend in feel good bonds

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
This thread sounds like a lot of whining, and big boys don't cry.

Think Stone Age, not New Age. Never apologize for what you want. Men should be men. Sex is primordial, and the meek do not inherit the earth.