Alan Langtrees Chaffeur BLOG

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
How is Corby supporting herself if you can't live of proceeds of crime??

Media is reporting that she can bank it in Indonesia and they can only access it if she puts it an Oz bank account....

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
I am sure the media will find a way around the problem, Speculation has Channel 7 paying 3mil and setting Mike Willessee onto her.

I am inclined to agree with Rochelle about the fuss (yawn!!)

W

Wayne Kerr

We need to cut this young lady some slack. We all make mistakes from time to time.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Honestly............can't believe they make such a fuss.........please tell me what is so special about her????????????
shes hot... well hot enough seeing as many parts of australia are woman deserts

... its as simple as that - you dont see any of the many australian people in overseas jails getting attention

the first generations and lesbians in the bali 9 didnt get much attention

W

wr3xr

1798224_1385344478399565_1473823358_n.jpg

8099102.jpg

CLASSIC CHERIE

Silver Member
I am sure Schapelle will milk her 9 years in jail for all its worth, guilty or not, I think if in the same position we might all be tempted ..........

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
$$ talk$ Bull$hit walk$ is all I can say. Don't forget she's in one of the most corrupted country in the world.

We need to cut this young lady some slack. We all make mistakes from time to time.

Mr WK, I don't agree and nor do I disagree. Mistake such as this is really personal choice. I mean a cow could distinguish between a nice patch of green and dry brown patch of grass. Human being with quarter of a brain would know for sure the deed that she did is on the obviously wrong side that carries heavy penalties. It can't be a maybe, unless your living in medieval time.
Collectively, the story just don't add up.

W

Wayne Kerr

I was just being cute.

Personally I think she's a waste of space junkie drama queen.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Where's honestman cos I'm sure its cheaper/better in Thailand for her....

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I got this from a friends facebook.

Today we are hearing about how Schapelle has spent 9 years 4 months and 2 days in prison **yawn** so I thought I would share this for a bit of perspective ... 9 years, 8 months and 23 days ago Mitchell stopped walking, and by default lost his "freedom" too. The only difference? Unlike the Corby case, we know with 100% certainty that Mitch did nothing wrong, nothing to deserve the sentence he has been given. So to the Murdochs, who are currently in negotiations deliberating how much this "story" is worth, take a moment and think of all the things that you could do with that money to help innocent children regain their "freedom". You could buy mobility equipment, interactive technology, or fund respite carers so their parents can be mums and dads rather than nurses and therapists. A convicted drug trafficker is NOT a headline, it is not something to celebrate. But a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Neuroblastoma or any of the diseases that are robbing children of their "freedom" or their lives ... THAT would be something that was worthy of a front page billing in every publication and television station in town.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi BB i do agree , its only about the greed of money and power not to help fellow man have a more pleasent life

W

Wayne Kerr

We maybe pleasantly surprised when she gives her money to charity.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I got this from a friends facebook.

Today we are hearing about how Schapelle has spent 9 years 4 months and 2 days in prison **yawn** so I thought I would share this for a bit of perspective ... 9 years, 8 months and 23 days ago Mitchell stopped walking, and by default lost his "freedom" too. The only difference? Unlike the Corby case, we know with 100% certainty that Mitch did nothing wrong, nothing to deserve the sentence he has been given. So to the Murdochs, who are currently in negotiations deliberating how much this "story" is worth, take a moment and think of all the things that you could do with that money to help innocent children regain their "freedom". You could buy mobility equipment, interactive technology, or fund respite carers so their parents can be mums and dads rather than nurses and therapists. A convicted drug trafficker is NOT a headline, it is not something to celebrate. But a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Neuroblastoma or any of the diseases that are robbing children of their "freedom" or their lives ... THAT would be something that was worthy of a front page billing in every publication and television station in town.

If the Murdochs ran there business on those lines Bill they soon would be broke news is driven by what people pay for .

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Totally agreed, don't pay her a cent for her story, donate that money to stem cell research, DNA drugs that would help cure diseases. No one wants to know how a self proclaimed innocent drug smuggler sat in a jail for 9yrs and a bit, telling her story of her not smuggling drug but the boogie board really was hers and a family that spells dodgy in capital. So what really happened? I for one don't want to know, it's her business.

Barbosa

Gold Member
Aayyyyyeeee certainly her next two books will be best sellers, and who knows how many more there will be after the first two.
I am certainly not going to buy a book of BS

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Schapelle Corby: Indonesia's deputy justice minister Denny Indrayana says the convicted drug smuggler should avoid interviews

Deputy justice minister Denny Indrayana, in Bali for a departmental meeting, told the media that it is better for her to avoid any action that would trigger a review of her parole conditions, including giving an interview that could be interpreted badly by the public.

He says Corby has freedom of speech, but she needs to be mindful of how she uses it, "because it's conditional release, it may create a condition that is not good for her"

iron hand in a velvet glove?

an iron fist/hand in a velvet glove

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Indonesian government will change their laws to this problem , especially when the Australian is pushing them in this direction. and not to mention the money the politicians will have access to.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I guess it's not a problem if she is willing to share her profit$ with the Justice minister...
what about the others who signed the documents . they all will want a piece of the pie including the prison warden

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Look at the Swiss banks, they had plenty of deposit during WW2 and they still are in denial.
Cheers and Pass the Rum