• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Alan Langtrees Chaffeur BLOG

ashleyjames

Silver Member
Love this thread!!
There are plenty of amazing new girls and it's always wonderful to walk into work and meet some new ladies. They all have so many stories and are unique in so many amazing ways. It's hard not to find one to suit your needs ;)
Love this thread!!
There are plenty of amazing new girls and it's always wonderful to walk into work and meet some new ladies. They all have so many stories and are unique in so many amazing ways. It's hard not to find one to suit your needs ;)

Like me ;)
And if i dont fit the needs, a double with my favourite Blondie (which is you Paige) is always a fun time!

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Now Alan Threesomes is something you should know nothing about, I am sure when we first meet you you were an innocent cockney lad, surely the wicked girls of Langtrees haven't shown you the error of your ways.:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy: