• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.
E

estafarr

Well you are a gold member Sunyun - because you have over a 100 posts - I think over a thousand and you become a legend member - watch too much of Lana's posts and you become an upstanding member - hope this helps...trophy points are when you say something that is nice - extremely funny or really dicky but it makes people laugh...

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi All,

Thanks Ms Sue, and estafarr,

That all makes sense.

Although I am still not sure about the advantages of Trophy points.

Maybe the number of posts contributing to status explains why some members appear to come on the forum and comment on everything, but not really say much.

Well now I know.

Cheers.

L

Lord Spikey

Maybe the number of posts contributing to status explains why some members appear to come on the forum and comment on everything, but not really say much.

Well now I know.

Cheers.

Nice point, Sunyun.

Does this one make me a legend?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Its a very good question and I have been meaning to make the posts for these things in How to... Now the others have got involved i will leave it to Perth Reception to set up threads, one question at a time.
Our membership rankings Are...... Trophy points What are they.
I still have not got a complete grasp on trophy points solact is ahead of me on this one, as he added trophy points to all members that updated there profiles and this happens automatically. One day soon we will be able to trade trophy points..for goodies, when we understand properly how to use them...and run competitions etc.

sunyun

Legend Member
Sounds exciting.

I'll be interested to see how it all works.

Although I actually enjoy the Forum for what the people write.

Some are great wordsmiths like Yoda, others have wise words like Spikey and Svengli (did I spell it right ?).

For a bloke trapped in the bush with no one to talk to about this stuff, it is great to see what is going on in others' minds.

Even though the reviews appeared o have dried up (I always try to write one when I get to Perth and see someone nice - I don't write bad reviews as too often it is as much me as her), the variety of threads, discussions and replies are great.

Its a bit like Playboy when I was young (lets you know how old I really am !), I only read sex forums for the intellectual content !

Cheer.

E

estafarr

Sounds exciting.

I'll be interested to see how it all works.

Although I actually enjoy the Forum for what the people write.

Some are great wordsmiths like Yoda, others have wise words like Spikey and Svengli (did I spell it right ?).

For a bloke trapped in the bush with no one to talk to about this stuff, it is great to see what is going on in others' minds.

Even though the reviews appeared o have dried up (I always try to write one when I get to Perth and see someone nice - I don't write bad reviews as too often it is as much me as her), the variety of threads, discussions and replies are great.

Its a bit like Playboy when I was young (lets you know how old I really am !), I only read sex forums for the intellectual content !

Cheer.
So do we all Sunyun - and Lana's posts!!!! Of course! Just like Playboy of old I think....

magrov

Diamond Member
When I try it gives me a Server Error. Help?

Also I have noticed an option to "warn" posts. What is that?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Avatars are in personal details under your log in name top right hand corner.Can't think what the problem is, but you could post it on this thread and then I could put it in for you.
When you hit warn post that is letting moderators know that you think this post needs closer attention.
Sorry so long picking up this thread.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Davidgf
His message below
Can you check out my posting setting, I cant write any posts on forums or start or continue conversations , this is the only way I can post anything on the board

Hi David;- we are checking out your situation, all the best

svengali

Foundation Member
Hello people,

My browser of choice for "naughty" sites like this is Firefox which can be set up to retain no history, cookies etc.

In the last week or so every time I try to log in Firefox crashes. It will find the site then as soon as I try to sign in it crashes, closes itself and sends up its apologetic little dialogue box.

I have used Firefox for years without any trouble so wonder if you have changed something on here? Google Chrome doesn't have any problems.

Happy2

Legend Member
Sven I have had to switch to chrome as Adobe keeps crashing on firefox And dont forget on chrome you can open a window incognito so it cant be seen I have had no problems with anysite on chrome As long as its not chrome for windows there can be some glitches with that

garibaldi

fishing
Gold Member
I use firefox. Latest version installed. No Crashes here. Have you disabled any addons that are not required?