• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Wow so I gather there will be a De-Horse button on everyone's post from now on. The button to get you offa your high horsey. *Neigh* lol

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I've used Facebook inter gratin on other platforms, but I'm just wondering if I do that on this one what exactly am I committing to if I click that button. Will it change my log in, settings, avatars, descriptions? I'd like more info please :)

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
:bag:
just attached my facebook a/c to forum...
Lets see what happens!!!

Ian IT

Gold Member
A Signature can be text, a text link to your website/social media profile or banner image. It can be a combination of text and a banner. The Signature is shown automatically under each post.

To add a Text or Text Link Signature
  1. Click on your "Username" on the right of the top navigation bar next to the "inbox" link. Select "Signature" link on the left column of the drop down menu.
  2. Use the "Rich Text Editor" to add your text.
  3. You may also use the Editor Formatting Options. This allows you to bold text, change text color, add smiles, add media, etc..
  4. To add a Text Link, click the "chain icon" on the formatting bar at the top of the editor. Add your link url and click "Insert" button. You have now added a text link.
  5. You may Preview your Signature by clicking the "Preview" button" or just click "Save Changes".
To add a Banner Image
  1. Click on the "image icon" on the formatting bar at the top of the editor. Add the link url of your image. Click the "Insert" Button. You have now added a Image Banner.
  2. You may Preview your Signature by clicking the "Preview" button. Or Save by clicking the "Save Changes" button.
to be continued...

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
The image icon seems to be missing on the format bar for me? And when I enter in banner script it tells me that I am not allowed to have images...???

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I really like the conversation or private message part of this forum. I have tried many multiple conversations and think they work very effectively.
Have you tried a multiple conversation?
If not give it a go, could be a great way for the blokes & ladies to have a private club.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
yeppers tried it a few weeks ago with 3 other members
I really like the conversation or private message part of this forum. I have tried many multiple conversations and think they work very effectively.
Have you tried a multiple conversation?
If not give it a go, could be a great way for the blokes & ladies to have a private club.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Over the years I have used the conversations to chat or ask questions of different people !
It's excellent !!

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Ah like Maryanne has done for us !!
Or Sue & Maryanne & me on the Blossom thread ?!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
yes DD we had over 22 in the learning conversation for Langtrees staff, I have seen a lot have not come back in more than once, so hope they will all update themselves and say hello.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sorry taking me so long to view this thread, I have no reason why except you maybe registered the day a change over happened, all your permissions should be correct now for user group. My apologies, if you post within 72 hours you will receive 20 trophy points for patience.
Mary-Anne K

solact

Bronze Member
Hey, Garibaldi. Not quite a moderator. Mary-Anne wanted all members with more than 100 posts to be given the ability to move threads, as a trial. Keep an eye out: you'll see powers like this switching on and off over the next month, as we continue fine-tuning the board.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We did have a lot of discussion about these functions. I have always believed the forum is owned by the members, and if they put in the time to do more than 100 posts, they should also have some of the privileges of moderation. We can all make mistakes when posting, why should not the member be able to move their thread to another board or edit their title etc.Once a member gets to 500 posts they get to view moderators board, as by then they are like family.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We need to design a DL forum brochure that we can distribute to the sex shops of Australia about the forum.

The best artwork design 100 points.

The best words 100 points. 100 points

Part design 20 points
Part words 20 points.

Effort 10 points.

DL is one third of A$ paper size, we have front and back to write on.

The idea of the brochure is to encourage members to join the forum.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I got this from solact today.Until we know why, but I promise they will come back.
Hey,

I've temporarily turned off the thread moving permission for 101+ post users, until I can figure out a way to make sure their thread moves are recorded / logged.

At the moment, if I move a thread, it leaves a permanent record in the Admin Log, but if Silver Members move a thread, no record is kept.