• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.
T

Thatguy

DL is paper size DD....

It's one third of an A4 page... It's the size like a bill is folded in when u take it out of the envelope

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Want to know
Where to go
So you don't waste your dough?
Talkin Sex...there's a lot more than talking going on...

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Gosh...
I thought A5 was half of A4
& A6 was half of A5

because A3 is double of A4

or am I coming out from the Stone Age!!

Oh I see (said the blind man) its a third of the A4 sheet...
gotcha!!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
A few members have indicated they would like this board back, as we have cleaned up the forum a lot already I am considering an AMP board for Perth, Sydney & Adelaide.

Considering!

In return, what am I going to get from members. The flack I attracted with Lola becoming an advertiser makes me think you, the members, may not appreciate the work and money I put into this forum.

My forum costs are over $4000 weekly and Langtrees of Perth can not support this on their own.
Are members prepared to tell their fav AMP's about Talkin Sex and the advantages of advertisers. Are members going to encourage other advertisers in return?

We are at a cross road of going bigger with advertising revenue to support the extra costs, or going smaller and keeping for Langtrees of Perth & Canberra only.

If I am to give you the features that make your life easier, I need your support.

We sell sub forums at $100 per week for a parlor or establishment.$25 per week for a private girl. $50 per week for a regional establishment or business like sex shop, tyre fitter, lingerie seller. All commitments are for three months.

Members, tell me which way to go: all feedback is valued and encouraged. I have no problem with someone calling me a dragon etc, just give me sensible feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well put Maryanne. I have had gentleman request an AMP dedicated section.

And gentlemen..... Please know that there is significant time and money invested into this space for you all to enjoy for free.

glen

Gold Member
Well, I am all for AMPs and the more information the better. But we are doing pretty well now so if there are extra costs for an AMP board I don't know if its warranted.

Obbie

Legend Member
Not fussed really if I got something to say I can always start a new thread and I have promoted ts to others not sure if anything will come of it

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am relearning how to make a thread and link it to my Facebook. Hello Facebook friends, sorry i haven't been around so busy on the forum www.talkinsex.com "the Industry Newspaper".

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i tried this last week . didn't work

MAK it work your Facebook is linked to the forum

Trigger

Gold Member
Can't remember my password. So input email address to retrieve password but nothing was sent by email! Can anyone help please?

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Can't remember my password. So input email address to retrieve password but nothing was sent by email! Can anyone help please?
Trigger how are you able to log in to this forum as the username and password is the same

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I think, what he means is he is trying to log into ;- langtrees.com, where all the girls and state boards are located, you need to log into that area as well, to get to the girls profiles. I hope this helps

Steptoe

Bronze Member
Hi Trigger,

Had the same problem myself a while back.
A few months ago we where advised you needed to fill in a separate registration for talkin sex and Langtrees.com.
While I am sure I did this, I had not been able to log in to Langtrees.com, I also tried the forgot password thing as well to no avail. I was almost going to give up and thought I would try and register again.
Did this and got a message about the email address already being in use.
Realized I had opened with internet explorer,
(Since I can't reply to forum with ie. don't know if there is a conflict or not.)
Went to my home page, deleted browser history and reopened Langtrees.com with Mozzilla Firefox,
re did the registration page, received an email link to confirm registration and all is working.
Hope this might help.

Cheers Steptoe.

sunyun

Legend Member
Is there somewhere on the Forum that I can find out what everything means and how to achieve things ?

For example, what is the difference between a silver member, a gold member, and a Legend member ?
How does one get to be Gold or Legend member ?
What are trophy points ? What do they gain you ?

Cheers.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
The difference between silver/gold/Legend is the amount of post each member has posted.....
Trophy points we haven't quite worked out yet....
Hope this helps
Ms Sue

:):):)