• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Good Relationship advice from the men

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Go on boys give us your nuggets of wisdom…. Or crap, which ever 😂

Let’s see how this plays out.
IMG_5151.jpeg

johnmatilda

Legend Member
1. Men are simple.
2. Men are not mind readers.
3. Men are easy to please.
4. We are logical and not emotional creatures (please bear this in mind).
5. Just because we are silent does not mean we do not notice transgressions.
6. Do not ask us to treat you special until you prove yourself special (special means you bring something of value to your partner).
7. Empty our balls at home and we will not empty them outside.
8. Appreciate what your man does for you/the family and show it.
9. Do not listen to your single friends who give you bad advice (misery loves company).
10. Don't cheat.
11. Keep a clean and tidy house (your man will appreciate you).
12. Be feminine not crass and loud.

johnmatilda

Legend Member
13. Don't try to change or control us (choose wisely before you choose us).
14. Look after your appearance (if not, item 7 will be violated).

Last edited:

James3006

Gold Member
Show us some interest & acknowledge we exist.
I think it’s time we send most of em to Afghanistan for a week holiday might wake em up abit to show how good they got it with us. Those boys in the sand pit don’t put up with any shit that’s for sure.

johnmatilda

Legend Member
I think it’s time we send most of em to Afghanistan for a week holiday might wake em up abit to show how good they got it with us. Those boys in the sand pit don’t put up with any shit that’s for sure.
As much as that would be an eye opener to em, my advise is to not put up with being put down. Stand your ground and find someone who can do better otherwise it's better to be single. Speaking from experience.

John Smithl

Legend Member
17. Be truthful and honest
18. Communicate as directly as possible, no "hints" or implying
19. If there are relationship issues talk to your man first. See #17 and #18
20. When asked "is something wrong?", it's because we've noticed something and we want to understand. Don't answer "nothing". See #2, #17 and #18
21. Seek professional help for psychological issues

johnmatilda

Legend Member
20. When asked "is something wrong?", it's because we've noticed something and we want to understand. Don't answer "nothing". See #2, #17 and #18
20 above reminds me of the time when my ex gave me the silent treatment for a whole 7 days. Yes 7 whole days with not a word. At first I tried to talk to her but since she wasn't budging, I said bring it on, challenge accepted. I didn't utter a word either and at the end of the 7th day, she broke. Admittedly, I realised how good the silence was. No more nagging, no more telling me to do stuff around the house that she could very well do herself etc.

Now here's the kicker. She couldn't remember what brought on the silent treatment, which brings me to the next relationship advice:

22. Don't be petty.

mrys

Legend Member
Based on many of the above responses I have devastating news........the likelihood of finding a woman to satisfy the above mentioned criteria is as close to zero as you can get. I've never met a submissive, nymphomaniac, chef, cleaner, slave, stunner, empath. But good luck in your search!

johnmatilda

Legend Member
Based on many of the above responses I have devastating news........the likelihood of finding a woman to satisfy the above mentioned criteria is as close to zero as you can get. I've never met a submissive, nymphomaniac, chef, cleaner, slave, stunner, empath. But good luck in your search!
Doubt anyone is looking for everything in the above list. However, 50-60+ years ago, sure, easy peasy. Lots of women back then met a lot of those criteria because they learnt from their mothers and grandmothers and they didn't have social media and whatnot that we have today. Nowadays, no hope.

Also, the word submissive is very much misused in the context of relationships. It's not what many women (or men) think it is.

Regardless, I agree we're looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If I can't find said pot of gold, I'm happy to do without.

But there is hope in some Asian countries (for now) that still hold value to family and the like, if one is willing to become a passport bro. Speaking from experience.

mrys

Legend Member
Doubt anyone is looking for everything in the above list. However, 50-60+ years ago, sure, easy peasy. Lots of women back then met a lot of those criteria because they learnt from their mothers and grandmothers and they didn't have social media and whatnot that we have today. Nowadays, no hope.

Also, the word submissive is very much misused in the context of relationships. It's not what many women (or men) think it is.

Regardless, I agree we're looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If I can't find said pot of gold, I'm happy to do without.

But there is hope in some Asian countries (for now) that still hold value to family and the like, if one is willing to become a passport bro. Speaking from experience.
Tradwife is as close as it gets in western countries these days I think.

James3006

Gold Member

Well said. I think it’s also the Asian countries you will still be able to find a faithful lady as well. That’s definitely a thing of the past with western women.

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
1. Men are simple.
2. Men are not mind readers.
3. Men are easy to please.
4. We are logical and not emotional creatures (please bear this in mind).
5. Just because we are silent does not mean we do not notice transgressions.
6. Do not ask us to treat you special until you prove yourself special (special means you bring something of value to your partner).
7. Empty our balls at home and we will not empty them outside.
8. Appreciate what your man does for you/the family and show it.
9. Do not listen to your single friends who give you bad advice (misery loves company).
10. Don't cheat.
11. Keep a clean and tidy house (your man will appreciate you).
12. Be feminine not crass and loud.
I like the 12 commandments
Good points made

D78

Silver Member
I have, and proud to have her in my life.

D78

Silver Member
Sometimes we metaphorically retreat into our cave. If your man is quiet and appears withdrawn, he could be trying to work something out in his head.

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Yeah for #19 and #20 to work sometimes gives us a little space so we aren’t driven to #21 😂😂