• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Good Relationship advice from the men

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
20 above reminds me of the time when my ex gave me the silent treatment for a whole 7 days. Yes 7 whole days with not a word. At first I tried to talk to her but since she wasn't budging, I said bring it on, challenge accepted. I didn't utter a word either and at the end of the 7th day, she broke. Admittedly, I realised how good the silence was. No more nagging, no more telling me to do stuff around the house that she could very well do herself etc.

Now here's the kicker. She couldn't remember what brought on the silent treatment, which brings me to the next relationship advice:

22. Don't be petty.
That sort of thing shouldn’t happen, it is bad…… but still funny 🫢😂

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Very Interresting post.... I may have learnt something..... the inner workings of mans mind.
There should be a follow up post....
What men do to enhance their relationship and what they think a woman wants from them.
There are many points that I totally agree with......
please keep adding to the list.
When this post runs dry I’ll definitely be posting a follow up.
I am getting some really good and interesting feedback

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Based on many of the above responses I have devastating news........the likelihood of finding a woman to satisfy the above mentioned criteria is as close to zero as you can get. I've never met a submissive, nymphomaniac, chef, cleaner, slave, stunner, empath. But good luck in your search!
I think China has them 🤖 , and you can even personalise them…. For a cost 💵💵
Hahah

Reception Celeste

Silver Member
Based on many of the above responses I have devastating news........the likelihood of finding a woman to satisfy the above mentioned criteria is as close to zero as you can get. I've never met a submissive, nymphomaniac, chef, cleaner, slave, stunner, empath. But good luck in your search!

Reception Celeste

Silver Member
What about a Life Like Sex Doll or OG Blow up doll with a Robot vaccum, Uber Eats? Any man seriously wanting that in this day and age probably won't notice there is no heartbeat or mind of her own...

johnmatilda

Legend Member
This list is too fucking long for men 😂 there is only 2 rules, keep their belly full and balls drained 😂😂😂
Don't need a relationship in that case...just need a restaurant and a SW. Job done. Simples and no complications and lots of variety in each. 😅

Can have Chinese food and a Chinese SW, or Thai food and a Thai SW. Or can mix and match!

Last edited:

James3006

Gold Member
Coming soon...

I'm gonna load up on shares in the company
Don't need a relationship in that case...just need a restaurant and a SW. Job done. Simples and no complications and lots of variety in each. 😅

Can have Chinese food and a Chinese SW, or Thai food and a Thai SW. Or can mix and match!
Give this gentleman an award in wisdom. Hope the young blokes on here are taking notes.

Wooper

Legend Member
Tell us what you actually mean don’t expect us to just magically know

Being considered “simple” or easy to please doesn’t mean disregard us

We are not punching bags for your bad day

If you ask for an honest opinion expect an honest opinion not necessarily what you wanna hear

If you treat men like they’re the bad guy expect them to just start acting that way as it proves nothing they do will please you so why would they keep trying

lukifer

Gold Member
A man will never ask for help of his significant other most times things are not going well. Naturally trying to protect her or the family.

We won't answer truthfully when asked and the persistence of prying often leads to a argument or tension as she will know something is up.

Instead of asking if he is ok so three simple things and his problems may start not seeming so bad or he will open up.

1. Hug and kiss him as he leaves for work treat it like the first time and embrace him. ( I don't mean a blow job or sex this is good and if it naturally led to that then so be it. But for me if I am emotionally exhausted sex for me is hollow and transactional. But a real kiss or a true embrace fills up my cup.

2. A small g
Go on boys give us your nuggets of wisdom…. Or crap, which ever 😂

Let’s see how this plays out.
View attachment 223490
A man will never ask for help of his significant other most times things are not going well. Naturally trying to protect her or the family.

We won't answer truthfully when asked and the persistence of prying often leads to a argument or tension as she will know something is up.

Instead of asking if he is ok so three simple things and his problems may start not seeming so bad or he will open up.

1. Hug and kiss him as he leaves for work treat it like the first time and embrace him. ( I don't mean a blow job or sex this is good and if it naturally led to that then so be it. But for me if I am emotionally exhausted sex for me is hollow and transactional. But a real kiss or a true embrace fills up my cup.

2. A small gesture or gift for him ata. Random moment. Could be a favourite meal a back rub , a bottle of wine. Or arrange him to see his mayes..Anything that you know makes them smile.

3. Be patient everyone processes things at a different pace. With cost of living stresses Family work life and the old black dog that appears in all men's life . It isn't always easy for us to realise or rationalise when and if we can talk about an issue.

Last edited:

johnmatilda

Legend Member
If you ask for an honest opinion expect an honest opinion not necessarily what you wanna hear
100%. I've been asked "do I look good in this dress?" No, it doesn't suit you and your belly bulges but that's not the answer she wants and the truth will lead to an argument.

johnmatilda

Legend Member
If you treat men like they’re the bad guy expect them to just start acting that way as it proves nothing they do will please you so why would they keep trying
Agree. Men are now demonized and cancelled in society. But when you need repairs to that roof that caved in....;)

Last edited:

mrys

Legend Member

2. A small g

2. A small gesture or gift for him ata. Random moment. Could be a favourite meal a back rub , a bottle of wine. Or arrange him to see his mayes..Anything that you know makes them smile.

3. Be patient everyone processes things at a different pace. With cost of living stresses Family work life and the old black dog that appears in all men's life . It isn't always easy for us to realise or rationalise when and if we can talk about an issue.
Well said Lukifer! I'm sure women would welcome the same in reverse.

johnmatilda

Legend Member

Horny A

Silver Member
Agree. Men are now demonized and cancelled in society. But when you need repairs to that roof that caved in....;)
Yeah or all kinds of other emergencies. Surprise them with little gifts and do anything they need until someone with a larger wallet and flashier car comes along and youre forgotten.

Not every partner will do it but only needs to happen once and its hard to believe intentions are pure after that.