• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Good Relationship advice from the men

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Tell us what you actually mean don’t expect us to just magically know

Being considered “simple” or easy to please doesn’t mean disregard us

We are not punching bags for your bad day

If you ask for an honest opinion expect an honest opinion not necessarily what you wanna hear

If you treat men like they’re the bad guy expect them to just start acting that way as it proves nothing they do will please you so why would they keep trying
Good points and goes both ways.
Easy to be kind to each other

Wooper

Legend Member
Good points and goes both ways.
Easy to be kind to each other
Sorry if this sounds too negative or an attack as it is not intended but it’s a serious issue and it near on always gets used but when there is a statement for the benefit for men there always this “goes both ways” “what about woman to?” And just generally a “yeh but” argument or comment to deflect away from men and it seriously has a negative impact as this one comment isn’t bad but it always gets played which just builds up over time leaving men feeling like they can never have a voice or express themselves.

Again not at all an attack just sharing what’s very much a typical thing that Happens

johnmatilda

Legend Member
Sorry if this sounds too negative or an attack as it is not intended but it’s a serious issue and it near on always gets used but when there is a statement for the benefit for men there always this “goes both ways” “what about woman to?” And just generally a “yeh but” argument or comment to deflect away from men and it seriously has a negative impact as this one comment isn’t bad but it always gets played which just builds up over time leaving men feeling like they can never have a voice or express themselves.

Again not at all an attack just sharing what’s very much a typical thing that Happens
I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt the same way. I agree 1000% that when the "goes both ways" started coming in, it was the death of the advise being given in this thread and it felt like "well, if he isn't doing it, neither am I" which ultimately leads to the demise of a relationship. It felt like the advise being given in this was pointless.

Now imagine if two people go on a date. Should the woman open the door for the man, or should she pay for dinner? Goes both ways no?

Anyway, not an attack on anyone. Just my 2c.

Wooper

Legend Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt the same way. I agree 1000% that when the "goes both ways" started coming in, it was the death of the advise being given in this thread and it felt like "well, if he isn't doing it, neither am I" which ultimately leads to the demise of a relationship. It felt like the advise being given in this was pointless.

Now imagine if two people go on a date. Should the woman open the door for the man, or should she pay for dinner? Goes both ways no?

Anyway, not an attack on anyone. Just my 2c.
It may look minor to some but I think many don’t realise this constant “but” everytime a man opens their mouth whether it’s simply for something they want or when they finally open up becomes very damaging over time.

It’s kinda like that video of the little girl on her birthday where the mum lets all the other kids blow out her candles on her cake because they simply can’t be told no or understand it’s not about them and you can see how sad she is that she can’t even have this one day to be hers, similiar type of thing but constantly

mrys

Legend Member
I think 'goes both ways' is a metaphor for mutual respect and investing equally in the health, depth and longevity of the relationship. Whilst we are different genders we are all human with the same needs, wants and desires. Mutual respect and a desire to please each other is one of the cornerstones of successful relationships IMO.

johnmatilda

Legend Member
I think 'goes both ways' is a metaphor for mutual respect and investing equally in the health, depth and longevity of the relationship. Whilst we are different genders we are all human with the same needs, wants and desires. Mutual respect and a desire to please each other is one of the cornerstones of successful relationships IMO.
Man, I swear you are a therapist!

johnmatilda

Legend Member
same needs, wants and desires
Disagree, else men would be inundated with SMSs from women trying to book them for sexy time.

Also, men don't look at monetary income or assets when considering a woman for a relationship and whether she can be a provider etc.