Who Says You Can't Have Fun in Winter.....?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Icey.. spicy... it all sounds a little dicey as long as the wifey don`t find out but then she`s probably busy trying to find herself a real snowman. Is that correct in these times of political correctness? Can you say snowman or even Snow White without offending a minority???

N

Naughty Thoughts

Maybe I should have tried icing sugar instead.

[Off Topic] A few years ago I was involved in an student project making a movie. One scene involved the characters snorting drugs and we used icing sugar as a stand-in. In this scene there were four adults and one 15-year old (portraying a 12 year old). All the adults had trouble with snorting the stuff and required multiple takes. The young one just snorted both lines like a seasoned drug-addict! We were all thinking "is there something we should know about you..." [/ Off Topic]

C

Contrarian

Shouldn't be too hard for the wifey to get transport. She'll just ride an icicle!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
She could but then she`ld need to keep both hands free and not be eating her favourite yoghurt... What`s her favourite I hear you ask??
SKI of course.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
What are you trying to do?? Melt her heart with all this sweet talk. . If your not careful I may get jealous and you might have an Sled hammer knocking on your door.

C

Contrarian

Knocking on my door? Why? Because this thread is beginning to snowball?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Snowball??? I think not, I`m just waiting for the other members to send us an avalanche...

C

Contrarian

Now now BB, you're repeating yourself. Play nice when playing with ice.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Told you before I wasnt yeti to play nice but when I am ready to play with the snow it`ll be a ball.
In the meantime go play with your penguin. See if you can find Happy Feet

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Would you rather be a reindeer?? Which one is more like you?? Are you a Prancer or a Blizzard??

C

Contrarian

I'd rather not be a reindeer so neither is like me. I'm more like Santa or the Snowman riding a motorcycle. It's called a Holly Davidson.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
If you fall off your bike and it lands near your feet I can only hope you happen to miss all toes. Also please keep your hands off Carols and Merry.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Your so cool that if you were to sit next to me I`ld feel a chill in my veins.
Unlike me, I`m so hot I could even melt the sun.

Happy2

Legend Member
Three weeks That must be a guiness record Three weeks of Ice/snow puns and cool music references well done
Hope you kept yourselves entertained Contrarion & Billybones I enjoyed, your enjoyment

Happy2

Legend Member
Now is the winter of our discontent Made glorious summer by this son of the jungle Billy Bones

C

Contrarian

If you want a song and dance about it, you'd better go to the snow ball!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`ld go to the ball in my snow mobile but I`m worried I might accidently blow a seal...

C

Contrarian

Didn't realize you swung that way BB - blowing a navy seal. Oh well, as long as you don't blow hot or cold and if you do it the way that snow sculpture dictates, you'll get his seal of approval. Christmas and snow only comes once a year.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
The day it snows in Perth is the day I let you watch me really blow a seal, but it has to be real snow and none of that snow spray or anything fake stuff like that... It`s got to be the white stuff.
Talking about Navys though...
Do you know what a used condom and a sunken submarine have in common???

C

Contrarian

They may be both full of semen and seamen but no snowmen and certainly not in yemen! The submarine may be a lemon though given the standard of the Australian Navy.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Sorry I took a couple days to respond. I was shattered you knew the answer to my joke. I was also taught if you have nothing ice to say then it`s better not to say anything at all...

Happy2

Legend Member
There was snow,way I was going to get roped in by your shenanigans . But here i am

C

Contrarian

Spring has sprung and the berg is on the wing. Now is the winter of our incontinence and I shall re-tire as it is time to change the skis from the sled.

Happy2

Legend Member
In the spring a young mans fancy lightly turns to love
But there is always a damn ice maiden between him and his coveted honey pot
But be patient she's 16 tomorrow And there's F*** All she can do about it