Who Says You Can't Have Fun in Winter.....?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m so glad you said polaroids... I`ll hate to freeze the brass balls off this little monkey...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
The icy stare is aimed at you Contrarian... After all, your name implies your the sort of person who goes against the snow... sorry, I meant flow. :happy7:

C

Contrarian

Aah, but if you look at the sculptures and the snow monkey they mostly look young. The reason being that they use cold cream!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
We have very little choice but to use cold cream since you gave us cold sores...
The thought of them still sends chills down my back.

C

Contrarian

My friend, you have fears of being a village idiot/ a village kid and now with chills down your back. Are you in danger of becoming a (wait for it) bi-polar bear?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Bi polar I am not but if you start being mean to me I might have to zap you with my polarizer gun.
Think I wouldn`t?? Think again. I don`t have cold feet when it comes to using it...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Either that or send it in a cardboard box to Iceland... Out of sight means sometimes out of mind.

C

Contrarian

If you think about it, all those sculptures and their sculptors got cold feet. Why? Because they went around Brrrrr-footed!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
They still might be able to keep warm going around Brrrr-footed if they had good taste in music and danced to Eskimo Joe and not that annoying song Ice Ice Baby...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I spend the afternoon thinking about it, we really shouldn`t care whatever music they are listening to.
It`s snow business of mine...

C

Contrarian

One of the musical hits they were listening to was The Rolling Stones winter one hit wonder - "Sleet Fighting Man"! When it comes to skating on thin ice, if you don't C sharp, you'll B flat!

C

Contrarian

Que? BYY4U? I don't geddit. It's not so much ice as slush at the moment.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Brain freeze again?? I will always b (be) yy (too wise) 4 (for) U.
Did I break your soul?? A friend reckons if I broke his soul. Igloo it back together again...

C

Contrarian

High five BB, that one went right snover my head! Aah yes, terrible things those igloos. If you live in an igloo made of snow or ice, the worst thing about global warming is you'll have no privacy!

Those snow sculptures were orginally concealed!

Icey it, you see it, we all sea it!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Maybe we all sea it but some of us eat it too... Last time I checked an eskimo`s favourite breakfast was Frosty Flakes.

C

Contrarian

Frosty Flakes perhaps but never on an ice cream sundae or Monday, nay even a pun day!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Maybe we can save the ice cream for Pancake Tuesday and agree that coke is bad...
After all I tried snorting some once but the ice cubes kept blocking my nose.
Maybe I should have tried icing sugar instead.

C

Contrarian

Pancakes? Well if you enjoy it, have an ice day! To eat and snort all that you have to be made of the white stuff!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
It would be a ice day if I wasn`t so snowed under with work. There`s more chance of hell freezing over at the moment.

C

Contrarian

Aww, come on BB, you're repeating your puns now, where's the fun in that? It's like cake with no icing on top.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Your right and I apologize... Butter let alone snow wouldn`t melt in your mouth.
Can you believe we are already up to page 3 on this Threadbo??

C

Contrarian

What ever happens don't cross swords with a Snowman. Everyone knows that when a Snowman fights with a Yeti, you get frost bite!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`ld rather have frost bite then my freezer burn. It would be a mammoth tusk to replace...

C

Contrarian

Why would your freezer burn - wouldn't you put out any fire with your, ahem, icey pole?