Who Says You Can't Have Fun in Winter.....?

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Stuff your 'Fun In The Sun' how about 'A Blow In The Snow' Hehehe??

amazing-snow-dick-prank-funny-scuplture.jpg
(They are very artistic the cock even has a large vein & some pubes...classic)
funny-rude-snow-prank-on-top-of-a-car.jpg

funny-rude-snow-man-blowjob-prank.jpg

funny-winter-snow-prank-rude-dick-on-truck.jpg

N

Naughty Thoughts

Ha! The one on the red car is a classic. Imagine getting back to the car after doing the shopping and finding that on the bonnet...

C

Contrarian

They don't have great love lives though - they're all totally frigid!

C

Contrarian

All the sculptors of the above works were very busy. In fact more than busy. They were soooo busy, they were (wait for it) SNOWED UNDER!

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
They don't have great love lives though - they're all totally frigid!
All the sculptors of the above works were very busy. In fact more than busy. They were soooo busy, they were (wait for it) SNOWED UNDER!

OMG you're hilarious... Loving your lame snow jokes. Can you think of anymore??

I'll try & find some more pictures to inspire you :p

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Haha what about these...Maybe not as artistic but just as funny....Check out the dude on the crapper? Lol

funny-snowman-sex-prank-rude.jpg

funny-snow-practical-joke-snowman-on-toilet.jpg

C

Contrarian

He's not shit hot, just shit cold. And what do you mean, my jokes are lame- they're fully able-bodied, thank you!

C

Contrarian

This is leaving me stone cold. I think they should rename it "Fifty shits of grey"!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL.....like all 4 of them but do relate especially to the second one.........hehehehe been there done that but not in the winter and not with a frigid man but a very hot one.......

R.xxxxxx

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
My god it's like an avalanche of bad jokes just came crashing in....Lol you boys are soo funny

P.S hey Billy how are you?
:)

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
In a situation like this is it better to be seen as the cool guy or have the ladies look at you as being a hot dude?

C

Contrarian

Go hot, the women need their melting moments. As long as they're not frigid. When it comes to love, some women claim you just know. I disagree, in reality, you just snow.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
What do you mean you just snow??? There`s more chance of hell freezing over then SNOWing what women want??

C

Contrarian

Can't be a snow job, maybe a blow job unless of course they blow hot and cold? Some women would prefer a cold iced tongue on a clitoris. You don't need a degree to know that - maybe -5 degrees though.

C

Contrarian

You're right, better not to leave it cold. Then again, I've been known to make women feel hot with the words, "you ice, ice baby".

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Are you sure that`s what they say??? Somebody told me the last time you saw them the reception was kind of frosty?? Some would say you were skating on thin ice....

C

Contrarian

I don't know much about drugs mate but have never heard of anyone skating on it - thin, hot, fat or cold. Sculpting with it possibly but unless it's well done, most ice sculptures leave me stone cold.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Who was it that sang... "your as cold as ice, your willing to sacrifice"?
While you find out for me, I`ll go make some iced coffee...

C

Contrarian

Without googling, I think it was either Foreigner or Hall and Oates. But to everyone else, BB and I are determined to flog this Phar Lap to death and then work on Kingston Town with punishing puns. You've been forewarned :D

Iced coffee or cold muck is alright as long as it's not yellow snow!

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
To know that without googling you must be old.... Maybe you were around back in the ice age.
If your going to start talk about towns I might start to think your Talking Japanese... yes I really think so.

Wait I could be wrong and it could be horses your talking about. Does that make me the Village idiot or Village kid??

C

Contrarian

Not so BB. When it comes to snow sculptures, you're neither the village idiot or village kid. You're merely wandering in a winter wonderland!

C

Contrarian

Remember people, don't get too inspired by all that snow sculpture. If you sit on snow too much, you could get polaroids!