When does subtlety start?

Dallas

Legend Member
In that case, your best fit scenario is to pack it with a buxom foxy lady or two, and accidental bumping into her 36FFF chest. But don't point your pole in the wrong direction...:D

Ooh you are right, there's a cute petite south american girl who sits in the cubicle next to me and if I'm lucky I share the lift with her.... I don't mind standing close :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ooh you are right, there's a cute petite south american girl who sits in the cubicle next to me and if I'm lucky I share the lift with her.... I don't mind standing close :)

Well just make sure you grasp her attention as she gets into the lift with a certain pose so she faces you and start the chatters. As the lift gets crowded she be almost pressing against your manly chest. Then you will be able to look deep into her gorgeous eyes and be mesmerized...;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Well just make sure you grasp her attention as she gets into the lift with a certain pose so she faces you and start the chatters. As the lift gets crowded she be almost pressing against your manly chest. Then you will be able to look deep into her gorgeous eyes and be mesmerized...;)
Whats your favourite movies Homie Pretty woman and anything based on a Barbara Cartland paperback perchance??

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Whats your favourite movies Homie Pretty woman and anything based on a Barbara Cartland paperback perchance??

Yes Pertty Woman was a favourite,,always fancied putting on a red dress and ruin the gearbox of a perfectly good Lotus Esprit.

Barbara who? I don't fancy paper back. Kinda rough.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member

Dallas

Legend Member

Oooh I think I'm going to faint!

Happy2

Legend Member
Aaah yes and through out the day when you encounter that scent out of the blue....you are revisited with inappropriate sweet moments.....?
As you intimated Memories
A few weeks ago a while on holiday A lady was wearing the exact same scent my late wife used to wear It brought back so many memories in was really more lack a smack between the eyes than a subtle nudge though

Madam

Gold Member
As you intimated Memories
A few weeks ago a while on holiday A lady was wearing the exact same scent my late wife used to wear It brought back so many memories in was really more lack a smack between the eyes than a subtle nudge though

aaah yes that would have been very emotional a memory to relive..My dad used to wear only Old Spice and when i smelt that it just made me miss him all over again..

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Impulse and sprays like this are cheap and easily afforded to replace. There's no appreciation for the quality of the product.

I remember being bought my first bottle of nice stuff and was almost too afraid to use it! You learn subtlety pretty quick when you can't afford a new bottle of your poison at a whim.

L

Locoman

Impulse and sprays like this are cheap and easily afforded to replace. There's no appreciation for the quality of the product.

I remember being bought my first bottle of nice stuff and was almost too afraid to use it! You learn subtlety pretty quick when you can't afford a new bottle of your poison at a whim.
That is the point exactly Tania less is more. That fragrant whiff of quality suited perfume that doesn't
offend your nose.
The fact you use expensive perfume frugally is smart and can arouse certain feelings in mere males.

Happy2

Legend Member
That is the point exactly Tania less is more. That fragrant whiff of quality suited perfume that doesn't
offend your nose.
The fact you use expensive perfume frugally is smart and can arouse certain feelings in mere males.
Like. Ooh she's tight with her money I wonder if she's as tight elsewhere?
Is that what you meant locoman?

B

Bee

aaah yes that would have been very emotional a memory to relive..My dad used to wear only Old Spice and when i smelt that it just made me miss him all over again..
So True Ms Wink ...my late father wore a certain cologne and I cannot help but become very emotional when I smell it....it is like I look for him ...!!! expecting he will be there!! Bee x

B

Bee

Well put Ms Desire...quality perfume should not be used extravagantly...no need!! Bee x

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So True Ms Wink ...my late father wore a certain cologne and I cannot help but become very emotional when I smell it....it is like I look for him ...!!! expecting he will be there!! Bee x

I can totally relate miss Bee...I once was pleasantly in the company of a certain gorgeous lady and that scent of hers floated me to the heavens...every time I get a hint of the same scent it sent me to the heavens and mesmerized staring into nothingness.