When does subtlety start?

Happy2

Legend Member
Had a young carer arrive today to shower my mother Now she would be 18-19? Soon as she walked in the door I felt like sneezing Absolutely slathered or doused in bodyspray .Impulse or similar It followed her everywhere and lingered well after she left
So when does the subtle use of scent or aftershave begin Or is it something that comes natural Some of us like in your face others the subtle use of scent?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Had a young carer arrive today to shower my mother Now she would be 18-19? Soon as she walked in the door I felt like sneezing Absolutely slathered or doused in bodyspray .Impulse or similar It followed her everywhere and lingered well after she left
So when does the subtle use of scent or aftershave begin Or is it something that comes natural Some of us like in your face others the subtle use of scent?
Some peeps just do not think about what they are doing, carers should not be wearing strong scents for the very reason you stated h2, it gets up peeps noses

Happy2

Legend Member
Doesn't help that the ads show People spraying it like they would a couple of coats of paint. Like the toothpastw ads show a thick bar squirted on your toothbrush where a tiny dab will do :)
Yes it should be like the old Brylcream add That actually stated
A little dab'll do ya

And now unfortunately even less than a little dab is required for me :(

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sorry, can't help myself...this stuff was part of my childhood that made me the *ahem* best looking dork in school. Various rotten fruits were hurled in my general direction...so thank you Brylcreem.

Brylcreem
/ˈbrɪlkriːm/ is a brand of hair styling products for men. The first Brylcreem product was a pomade created in 1928 by County Chemicals at the Chemico Works in Bradford Street, Birmingham, England. The pomade is an emulsion of water and mineral oil stabilised with beeswax.

Beecham was the longtime owner of Brylcreem. Sara Lee bought the personal care unit of SmithKline Beecham in 1992. In 2012, the global rights to sell Brylcreem brand was sold by Sara Lee Corporation to Unilever.

Nomansland

Gold Member
Some peeps just do not think about what they are doing, carers should not be wearing strong scents for the very reason you stated h2, it gets up peeps noses

People using aerosol deodorant often don't think about others. In the gym change room some guy sprays enough stuff into his armpit to fumigate a shipping container then looks bemused that you are writhing on the ground and turning blue clutching your throat. He then says had a few people react to this spray. The subtle interplay between personal freedom and responsibility was lost on me as I contemplated putting his head in the locker and repeatedly slamming the door on it.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
People using aerosol deodorant often don't think about others. In the gym change room some guy sprays enough stuff into his armpit to fumigate a shipping container then looks bemused that you are writhing on the ground and turning blue clutching your throat. He then says had a few people react to this spray. The subtle interplay between personal freedom and responsibility was lost on me as I contemplated putting his head in the locker and repeatedly slamming the door on it.
I gag on strong scents, sometimes it burns my throat and lasts for hours.

Reactions: Bee
B

Bee

gosh!!!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Being a very subtle type myself, I've always preferred to just give a hint of the possibilities and leave them wanting more, and am generally attracted to women who adopt a similar approach.

B

Bee

Being a very subtle type myself, I've always preferred to just give a hint of the possibilities and leave them wanting more, and am generally attracted to women who adopt a similar approach.
oh yes.....the subtle tantalizing...desire and building anticipation....very nice

L

Locoman

Overuse of perfumes sometimes reminds me of toilet spray never a good smell.

L

Locoman

However the subtle use the correct scent of perfume on a woman is beautiful.
When you pass a lady and you catch a lovely scent you get that Mmmmm moment.

Happy2

Legend Member
Bee, i love all of that but i don't stop at the inner thigh, mmmmm
Sometimes Cruiser Seeing as we are in a subtlety thread

Sometimes a little self restraint is required Sometimes it is just about what the lady wants

Yes I know Cruiser. Restraints? Ooh Its Miss Minsen time