When does subtlety start?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Sometimes Cruiser Seeing as we are in a subtlety thread

Sometimes a little self restraint is required Sometimes it is just about what the lady wants

Yes I know Cruiser. Restraints? Ooh Its Miss Minsen time
h2, whilst this is a sutlety thread, i did not expand past the mmmmmmmm and i can assure you it is most definitely about what the lady wants. So what the lady wants, the lady gets.

Restraints yes but i prefer (no disrespect Miss M) someone else to do that.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Had a young carer arrive today to shower my mother Now she would be 18-19? Soon as she walked in the door I felt like sneezing Absolutely slathered or doused in bodyspray .Impulse or similar It followed her everywhere and lingered well after she left
So when does the subtle use of scent or aftershave begin Or is it something that comes natural Some of us like in your face others the subtle use of scent?

I think it is something that u learn with age to be honest..
As a young woman we are taught by media to be everything other than our beautiful natural selves.. this includes how we smell.. just as men receive the beating of penis size, women receive the beating of scent..

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I was sitting on a park bench this afternoon when a young blonde in heels walked by maybe 10-15 metres away. The blast of sickly sweet chemicals that followed in her wake nearly made me fall off. :vomit:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The concept of Less is More, especially with regards to scent is something that comes with experience of life.

Aye, I remember once sitting close to a gorgeous lady who had the most pleasant scent and not over the top. Mesmerizing scent captured my imagination, horses running wild on the calm beach, Homer running behind the horses with a scarf of such scent in hand...blissful...:happy:

Happy2

Legend Member
Aye, I remember once sitting close to a gorgeous lady who had the most pleasant scent and not over the top. Mesmerizing scent captured my imagination, horses running wild on the calm beach, Homer running behind the horses with a scarf of such scent in hand...blissful...:happy:

Hopefully picking up the Horse manure in said scarf Gotta keep those dream beaches pristine Homer

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hopefully picking up the Horse manure in said scarf Gotta keep those dream beaches pristine Homer

The ocean is the natural environmental engineer, it can wash away crap...even horse manure. Hence, movie makers, advertisers like to use the horse prancing through the beach scenes, no manure to pickup after...let it all wash away...swoosh...and fish food aplenty. They might cause some disturbance for certain pirate ship. :jimlad:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You nearly let your real persona through didn't ya Homie?
Bugger it I will break your confidence and put your photo up Remember that chilli meal we had in January?
View attachment 34614

I've no idea what your talking about H2. I felt a sudden chill and a slight toot at the other end. Over exaggeration gets you no where, brother.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yoa
I've no idea what your talking about H2. I felt a sudden chill and a slight toot at the other end. Over exaggeration gets you no where, brother.
How dare you I dont have the nous to operate photoshop
That is your noxious outpourings and you Damn well know it!!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yoa

How dare you I dont have the nous to operate photoshop
That is your noxious outpourings and you Damn well know it!!

A mistaken identity can be very damaging H2. The spitfire guy has more hair than moi, for one. Besides such talent would take a lifetime of training. I wouldn't have conjured up that hellfire with a couple of chilli sessions.

Dallas

Legend Member
I work in a building with about 800 others, and in the mornings when we are all jammed into a lift to go to our floors, sometimes I can't breath because of both men and women who've OD'd on their cologne and perfumes. While some just smell bad, I find some cause me to have an allergic reaction and I start sneezing with people inches from my face. I dread the morning lift ride because of this. They need lessons on subtlety or my sneezing will match their lack of it... :eek::rolleyes:

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I work in a building with about 800 others, and in the mornings when we are all jammed into a lift to go to our floors, sometimes I can't breath because of both men and women who've OD'd on their cologne and perfumes. While some just smell bad, I find some cause me to have an allergic reaction and I start sneezing with people inches from my face. I dread the morning lift ride because of this. They need lessons on subtlety or my sneezing will match their lack of it... :eek::rolleyes:
Must be a very big lift to get all 800 in the lift at one time Dallas lol

Last edited:

Dallas

Legend Member
Must be a very big lift to get all 800 in the lift at one time Dallas lol

Lol! well there's five lifts and sometimes you can queue for 15 min, plus if they stop at every floor it can take ages and you can be late for work. I'd use stairs but they are closed for security reasons.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Put your marathon skills to good use, Dallas. Scale that 5000 flights of stairs to your cubicle.

Dallas

Legend Member
Put your marathon skills to good use, Dallas. Scale that 5000 flights of stairs to your cubicle.

I wish i could but the stairs are closed for security reasons unless there's an emergency, so i have to jam in with all the others and some get too close... there's no personal space in lifts :eek:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I wish i could but the stairs are closed for security reasons unless there's an emergency, so i have to jam in with all the others and some get too close... there's no personal space in lifts :eek:

In that case, your best fit scenario is to pack it with a buxom foxy lady or two, and accidental bumping into her 36FFF chest. But don't point your pole in the wrong direction...:D