What don't you want to see when you walk into a business

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh come on Happy2....
Sorry Phoebe that may have been uncalled for they are better than that I will correct my previous erroneous statement
Ahh pommie farmers "The World's" best cultivators of foot and mouth and mad cows disease

Happy2

Legend Member
You better not be leading a pack of horny goats wearing those...especially if yer skirt is red. :D
You speak the truth Homer Human males (I will place FeeBee in this category as I am a kind man ) sweat drives nanny goats wild
Or so I have been told

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
KX90rxz.jpg

Hey... hey hey

Phoebe

Legend Member
You speak the truth Homer Human males (I will place FeeBee in this category as I am a kind man ) sweat drives nanny goats wild
Or so I have been told

Why drag me into your male love session......... ;)

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
The one and only time I have walked into a deli to buy a sandwich made fresh and I see the staff member who was serving at the time picking his nose . I think that put me off for life!:vomit:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
The one and only time I have walked into a deli to buy a sandwich made fresh and I see the staff member who was serving at the time picking his nose . I think that put me off for life!:vomit:
I can do one better. Or worse...

Many years ago, at a local outlet of a well-known American franchise (which is synonymous with the metro but which shall remain nameless), the teenager assembling my 12-inch sub had been sniffling throughout the process. Just as he was nearing completion, a large payload of snot escaped his nostril and landed beside the still-open sub. He quickly wiped the residue from his nose and looked up, obviously disappointed that I had noticed.

"Lucky it missed, eh?"

I let my stony, unblinking expression reply on my behalf.

"So, um, maybe I'll start again, eh?"

Fortunately for both of us, his manager stepped in and made me a new sub, carefully avoiding the biohazard (it took them a while to actually clear it off the counter). I never returned and noted that outlet closed several months later.

Happy2

Legend Member
I can do one better. Or worse...

Many years ago, at a local outlet of a well-known American franchise (which is synonymous with the metro but which shall remain nameless), the teenager assembling my 12-inch sub had been sniffling throughout the process. Just as he was nearing completion, a large payload of snot escaped his nostril and landed beside the still-open sub. He quickly wiped the residue from his nose and looked up, obviously disappointed that I had noticed.

"Lucky it missed, eh?"

I let my stony, unblinking expression reply on my behalf.

"So, um, maybe I'll start again, eh?"

Fortunately for both of us, his manager stepped in and made me a new sub, carefully avoiding the biohazard (it took them a while to actually clear it off the counter). I never returned and noted that outlet closed several months later.
This insistence on germ free and super hygiene , spraying every surface with antibacterial sprays will be the death of humanity
get some dirt and germs in your system Build up your resistance you weak lilly livered sods Grow a pair and if your a girl who eats stall bred pork or mass produced chicken push the pair back in an toughen up !!

Phoebe

Legend Member
This insistence on germ free and super hygiene , spraying every surface with antibacterial sprays will be the death of humanity
get some dirt and germs in your system Build up your resistance you weak lilly livered sods Grow a pair and if your a girl who eats stall bred pork or mass produced chicken push the pair back in an toughen up !!

Best post ever...... Yep build up resistance as if you dont how can you fight something when you get it.. all this modern day clean is all about selling products.......

Best post ever :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Next time we meet, remind me to blow my nose on your steak. Unlike the veggies, it won't cost you extra. :hungry:

Happy2

Legend Member
Next time we meet, remind me to blow my nose on your steak. Unlike the veggies, it won't cost you extra. :hungry:
But if you climbed down from your Highchair Your short odiousness and came round to my side of the table You could never reach up high enough to grab my steak
Know your shortcomings little man

Phoebe

Legend Member
But if you climbed down from your Highchair Your short odiousness and came round to my side of the table You could never reach up high enough to grab my steak
Know your shortcomings little man

Rolled and Owned in one paragraph buy a farmer....... I think H2 was not even trying there....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So the bromance continues...:D... *backout slowly and close the door lightly* :cigar:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh yer dam pirate lite. I shall sip you no more. Adelaide had an eyeful and I am sorry. :bigtears:

Unless you are a size 25...they won't fit. :p

Nope me is size 41-42 Female European.....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Wow...and I won't call you a plus size but just sizable. I am a 25 in ladies measurement...none too small nor too big will fit. You can call me L.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Wow...and I won't call you a plus size but just sizable. I am a 25 in ladies measurement...none too small nor too big will fit. You can call me L.

i take a size 12-13 in skirts... and i am 6 foot 2 tall.... years ago i was a size 9 in Portmans

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
i take a size 12-13 in skirts... and i am 6 foot 2 tall.... years ago i was a size 9 in Portmans

Pardon the pun, but age has obviously taken its toll on you. I thought you are a size 41-42 and not 12-13.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hey, H2, we have a big foot here...Sasquatch whatever they call it. Whip out your camera quick before it runs away.

Sorry, can't help myself...i am just a size 8 on foot size...i am built like a vase upside down...

Happy2

Legend Member
A Yowie? You think Fee Bee is a Howie

Wonder if She/He/It is what took one of my sheep last night
Baaad Fee Bee

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
awww...wot, another one joins Baaarbaaarbaaaraaa in Sheepish Heaven? Very Baaad in deed...baaad hairy Sasquatch.